• Linkedin is the proverbial black horse of social
• You all know its there, but few use it to its
• It’s Time to:
– Master the weapons
• Overcome obstacles
– Win the battles of business.
When it comes to inbound marketing –
most use Facebook as their social media platform
overwhelming number of subscribers.
Demographically, this is NOT the case:
Over 300 Million
Users over the
age of 25
Income = $109,000
• Linkedin profile ranks in the top 5 Google
search results for Fname & Lname –
• Profile MUST be complete!
– Pipes | & Picture
– Duties & Achievements
– Skills | Qualifications | Certifications
• 1st impression is EVERYTHING!
– Contact information
• 300 Million Users
– What’s Your Network size?
• Utilize your ground forces and link with those in
your Groups and Networks.
• A Matra when connecting
– Always personalize your request to connect using
Big Picture Plan
Do you need to have a long-term vision?
It’s ultimately, how and when you want to exit.
• LinkedIn: A profile is 7times more likely to be
viewed if you have a picture.
– Present a complete picture as a professional
• Think about how you want to be perceived
• Pizazz – Pop – Style
– Video & Pics
• Add Content to Summary | Experience | Education
– Display Stories
– The more you give the more you receive
• Float recommendation requests to clients/customers
– Pure Chaucerian genius: nothing ventured, nothing gained
– Meaningless or a Credibility Check
• Inbound Crowd Sourcing
– Obtain services-ideas-content by soliciting from a large
group of people in an online community,
• Demand Generation
• Drive Awareness
– Promotes Top-Funnel Content
• Target Audience Likely to Find Content
• Inbound Leads Click Through Business Site
• Download Content
• Lead Nurturing Workflow
• Qualified Leads
• Do through Company Page
A Computracks company
Company page http://linkd.in/13cIgk7