Level of achievement
For how long?
Let’s set some goals!
• Marcus will solve addition problems
involving two digit numbers with 90%
accuracy in 4 out of 5 attempts.
• Joshua will be able to define more words.
• Caitlyn will begin to clean up her work area
and transition promptly when asked.
Make it better
• Sara has been identified as Developmentally Delayed
• Preschool classroom – 4 years old
• Does not like to participate in group activities
• Sits by herself and is off task during group time
• 2nd grade student with a learning disability
• Struggles in mathematics
• Kevin can not remember his addition facts
• Josh has a specific learning disability
• Josh struggles in writing
• Josh cannot write a properly structured paragraph
• Micah is in 1st grade
• Has trouble making
• Easily angered
• Hits other students