1. The Power of New Media By Charlie PongsanganganGoogle Analytics Individual Certified
2. Charlie Pongsangangan- Management Information System, Chulalongkorn University- MBA, Chulalongkorn University- Google Analytics Individual Qualification- Strategist and Social Media Planner, MAXions- Columnist, S M Magazine- Speaker- Translator- Etc.
3. What is ?
4. new mediais a broad term in media studies that emerged in the latter part ofthe 20th century which refers to on-demand access to content anytime, anywhere, on any digital device, as well as interactive userfeedback, creative participation and community formation aroundthe media content. Another important promise of new media is the"democratization" of the creation, publishing, distribution andconsumption of media content. Another aspect of new media is thereal-time generation of new, unregulated content…
5. What is ?
6. social mediaincludes web- and mobile-based technologies which are used toturn communication into interactive dialogue amongorganizations, communities, and individuals.
7. What’s Social Network?
8. social networknoun 1.a network of friends, colleagues, and other personalcontacts: Strong social networks can encourage healthy behaviors.
9. Maslow’sHierarchyof Needs
10. No one wants to be lonely
11. Social needs such as relationships, family,intimacy, belonging, etc.
12. relation between people
13. relation between people online
14. social networknoun 2.Computers .a.an online community of people with a common interestwho use a Web site or other technologies tocommunicate with each other and share information,resources, etc.: a business-oriented social network.b.a Web site or online service that facilitates this communication.
15. GO ONLINE >>>
16. Origin of Social Network
18. the service closedwww.sixdegrees.com
19. 20032005200620xx ???
20. What it is Behind the Social Network?
21. Moore’s LawIn 1985, Moore said that;“Computer chip capacity would double every 18 months.” Gordon Moore
29. TechnologyUser Device iOS, Content Platform Android, Window, etc.
30. Technology User DeviceLocationBased, Content PlatformPhoto, Text,etc.
31. Trend, Friend, TechnologySocial, Needs,etc. User Device Content Platform
33. Crisis Change in Consumer Behaviors
34. What do we dothe first thing in the morning?
35. What do we dowhen we want tobuy something?
36. Are You Connect to the Internet?
37. Survey reveals the evolving nature of Australians’ social media usage- 51.6% access social media at work- 41.9% while watching TV- 34% on holiday- 33.8% in bed- 23.3% during meals- 14.8% while shopping- 21.5% in the bathroom- 3.2% in a place of worship- 2.8% (64% of them men) ‘during intimate moments’!
38. Facebook Population
39. age of
40. The World Is Obsessed With Facebook http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJXOavGwAW8
41. Facebook Population914,278,000Almost 3 Times bigger than USA