1. The muscles in your heart have the strength to shoot your blood 10 meters in the air? DID YOU KNOW …..
2. Elephants are the only animals that cannot jump. DID YOU KNOW …..
3. The body’s strongest muscle is our tongue DID YOU KNOW …..
4. A pig’s orgasm lasts 30 mins!! DID YOU KNOW …..
5. Statistically, people are more afraid of spiders than they are of dying DID YOU KNOW …..
6. All polar bears are left handed DID YOU KNOW …..
7. Crocodiles cannot stick out their tongue DID YOU KNOW …..
8. Butterflies taste with their feet DID YOU KNOW …..
9. A cockroach can live 9 days without it’s head. It only dies because it cannot eat. DID YOU KNOW …..
10. Humans and Dolphins are the only animals that have sex for pleasure DID YOU KNOW …..
11. A duck’s quack has no echoe, and nobody knows why DID YOU KNOW …..
12. Each King on playing cards represent a King in real history: Spades: King David. Clubs: Alexander The Great. Hearts: Charlemagne. Diamonds: Julius Cesar. DID YOU KNOW …..
13. It is impossible to sneeze with your eye’s open DID YOU KNOW …..
14. Multiplying 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321 DID YOU KNOW …..
15. Starfish have no brains DID YOU KNOW …..
16. A statue in a park with a soldier on a horse with it’s 2 feet in the air means the soldier died in combat. If the horse has only 1 foot in the air, the soldier died of injuries from combat. If the horse has all 4 feet on the ground, the soldier died of natural causes. DID YOU KNOW …..
17. Mosquitoes have teeth DID YOU KNOW …..
18. Thomas Edison was afraid of the dark. DID YOU KNOW …..
19. The word "cemetery" comes from the Greek koimetirion which means dormitory DID YOU KNOW …..
20. In ancient England, people could not have sex without consent from the King. When people wanted to have a child, they had to solicit a permission to the monarchy, in turn they would supply a plaque to hang on their door when they had sexual relations. The plaque read … "Fornication Under Consent of the King" (F.U.C.K.). This is the origin of the word. DID YOU KNOW …..
21. When the English settlers landed in Australia, they noticed a strange animal that jumped extremely high and far. They asked the aboriginal people using body language and signs trying to ask them about this animal. They responded with ’’Kan Ghu Ru’’ the english then adopted the word kangaroo. What the aboriginal people were really trying to say was ‘’ we don’t understand you’’, ‘’ Kan Ghu Ru’’. DID YOU KNOW …..
22. It is impossible to suck your elbow. DID YOU KNOW …..
23. During historic civil wars, when troops returned without any casualties, a writing was put up so all can see which read "0 Killed". From here we get the expression "O.K." which means all is good. O.K. DID YOU KNOW …..
24. 80% of the people who read this will try to suck their elbow. DID YOU KNOW ….. ILMS