• The stage is a raised platform where the
• The orquestra is found in front of the
• It is the place where the musicians and
• The wings are part of the stage. They are
not visible to the audience.
• The audience is the area where the
spectators sit and view the performance.
• The balcony is a viewing platform found
above the audience.
• Scenography relates to designs for
• The backdrop is the display at the back of
the stage. It makes the performance more
realistic and visual for the audience.
• The curtain is used to block the stage from
view during change of scene.
Romeo and Juliet
• Romeo and Juliet is a story about two
people who fell in love but faced many
• They were from rival families, the
Montagues and the Capulets, and they
were forbidden to see eachother.
• At the end, both characters kill
• It is a tragedy.
• It is the 25th anniversary of Dalí´s death.
• We can commemorate his death by using
his influence in our scenography.