Single Sign On for Your Members
by Balance Interactive on Aug 01, 2012
- 757 views
Krystee Dryer's Single Sign On for your Members presentation from the 2012 Drupal Capital Camp in Washington DC http://www.capitalcamp.org/content/single-sign-your-members ...
Krystee Dryer's Single Sign On for your Members presentation from the 2012 Drupal Capital Camp in Washington DC http://www.capitalcamp.org/content/single-sign-your-members
In this session, we will be cracking open our process to develop custom SSO modules with a CRM or membership database and Drupal.
This session will introduce how to:
• Connect with the third-party service
• Insert a custom validation function in the login process
• Use tools to make the development process easier
• Save the information from the application to the Drupal user
• Handle other integration to the SSO (edit my profile, forgot password, etc).
• Manage advanced development like adding members to organic groups programmatically
You can also sneak a peak at our own custom SSO module in development that will allow you to do all of the above easily in the configuration settings.
© All Rights Reserved
- Embed Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Total Views