1. CSC India Campus Joiners Deck 11/10/12 00:25 For Internal Use Only 1
2. Over View Provident Fund NominationBank Account Information Medical Insurance Plan 11/10/12 00:25 For Internal Use Only 2
3. Provident Fund• The Provident Fund is governed by the Employees Provident Fund Act, 1952. Employees pay 12% of their basic salary per month to the fund and CSC also contributes an equal amount to the fund. Your contribution to PF is considered as a tax benefit.• On joining CSC, a new PF account will be created for every candidate.• Candidate would be required to elect nominee(s) for the PF A/c. You can nominate your Spouse, Kids, Parents and siblings only.• Candidate is required to get the following details of the nominees’ on the day of joining: – Complete Names – Their complete Date of Births – Their permanent addresses – Percentage of allocation to be given Eg) Mother – 50%, 40% Father – 50% , 60% so on so forth.
4. NominationCandidates will be eligible for the below benefits apart from PF:• GPAP – Group Personal Accident Policy• GTL – Group Term Life Insurance Policy The objective of these policies is to provide financial assistance to employees’ family in case of death or disablement due to accident/otherwise.• Gratuity• SuperannuationCandidates can nominate your Parents , Siblings, Children , In-Laws and Spouse.Candidate’s are required to carry the DOB of Parents , Siblings , Children , In-Laws and Spouse as this information is required for nomination.
5. Medical Insurance PlanAs part of CSC’s benefits, every candidate will be entitled to Hospitalizationcoverage upto Rs. 2 Lakhs.•The coverage will include self, spouse and 2 children.•Full payment of premium is being taken care by the company for the employee,spouse and two children.•In case of inclusion of parents, candidate will have to bear an extra amount as apremium.•The coverage will include parents or in-laws and NOT a combination of parentsand in-laws.•Candidate has an option to increase the coverage value from Rs.2 Lakhs to Rs.4Lakhs with the cost differential being borne by the employee.•Candidate’s coverage will be effective from his/her first day of employment in CSCas long as you complete the benefit enrollment process and confirm your elections.
6. Bank Account InformationWe have tie ups with the following banks. The candidate will be required to chooseany one of them for opening of Salary accounts.•RBS•Citibank•ICICIYou will meet the Account opening representatives on your DOJ. For opening ofaccounts, you would be required to bring:•Photocopy of Valid Photo ID Proof•Photocopy of Valid local address proof•A passport sized photograph•Bank account details if you wish to continue with an existing account.
7. Welcome to CSC CSC looks forward to the Joining of Great Talents! WELCOME TO CSC India!