Pay 4 Performance - How to make money part time while in college or corporate
Pay 4 Performance Plan
• Pioneer in Ethnic Clothing
• Over 8000+ products in Salwar Kameez, Sarees, Wedding
• Total Products worth Rs900 crore
• Distribution to 40+ countries.
• Retail and Bulk Distribution through www.bsyncfashion.com
7/8/2014 2BSYNC Confidential
• Opportunity for an individual, group or company to partner
with BSYNC in the distribution channel
• Pay for Performance scheme (P4P)
• 3 Broad Volume based incentives
BSY1L 1000 1 lakh 23%
BSY5L 1 lakh+ 5 lakh 26%
BSY10L 5 lakh+ no max 29%
7/8/2014 3BSYNC Confidential
How to operate?
• Lets take an example of a guy called Ramesh who signs up for
marketing with BSYNC
• Ramesh can get marketing commission as illustrated in the
table above based on his monthly volume
• Ramesh can create sales through the following channels
– Get retail orders through www.bsyncfashion.com by using a specific
coupon code say “RAM10 – Flat10% off”
– Get Bulk orders from Retail outlets, wholesale agents or a particular
– Create a group/company to distribute products
7/8/2014 4BSYNC Confidential
Getting Sales Leads
• The entire world is a connected marketplace due to internet
• So is BSYNC’s operational methodologies
• Ramesh can get orders from
– Any Country/City/Pincode
– Any Quantity (1 to 1000 pcs)
– Any Amount in any currency
• Ramesh has no entry/exit criteria. He can perform when at his
will, he can also exit at his discretion.
• No Upper limit on Ramesh’s income potential.
7/8/2014 5BSYNC Confidential
• Sales is an excellent companion to top-performers.
• BSYNC’s operational methodologies are well adapted to cater
to Ramesh’s flexibility
• Ramesh can introduce a buyer to BSYNC and continue to get
sales incentive on repeat purchases.
• Ramesh can appoint further franchisees or agencies to help
him grab more volume of sales.
• Ramesh can use his free/spare time to grab orders and the
targets he chooses are on personal will and competency.
7/8/2014 6BSYNC Confidential
1. Illustration of Sales – Retail Order
• Ramesh meets a girl Remya who is interested to buy Product-A from BSYNC
• Product-A is listed at Rs1000 at www.bsyncfashion.com
• Ramesh being a marketing agent with BSYNC gets the product at Min 25%
discount, hence his price is Rs750
• Ramesh can decide to sell the product to Remya at any price between Rs750 to
• Say Ramesh gets a discount coupon created for Flat 10% off with code “RAM10”
• Now Remya can purchase at 10% off from Rs1000 = Rs900.
• Here Ramesh sacrifices a small % of his marketing incentive to close a new sale.
– MRP Rs1000
– Final Sold Price: Rs900 (10% off mrp)
– Incentive 25% of mrp: Rs1000 – Rs750 = Rs250
– Paid out incentive: Rs900 – Rs750 =Rs150
• Win-Win-Win scenario
– Ramesh wins a new customer Remya by partially offering a discount. There is higher chance of repeat order
– Remya wins a discount coupon that helped her save money
– BSYNC wins by serving a quality product and rewarding its agent (Ramesh)
7/8/2014 7BSYNC Confidential
2. Illustration of Sales – Bulk Order
• Ramesh offers to distribute BSYNC product to Mr. Kamal’s shop/boutique.
• Kamal normally visits Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai and Delhi to get good
variants of ethnic wear to his shop.
• Ramesh offers to do a door-delivery of products which Kamal has bought
by selecting through a catalog
• Ramesh provides a 18% discount on MRP to give value deal to Mr. Kamal.
• Kamal buys products worth Rs2,00,000 through Ramesh.
– MRP of products sold: Rs2,00,000
– Discount to Ramesh: 26% = 52,000
– Discount offered to Mr. Kamal by Ramesh= 18% = Rs36,000
– Payout to Ramesh: Rs52k – Rs36k = Rs16,000
• Win-Win-Win Scenario
– Ramesh wins a big fish who could buy big volumes of products every month
– Kamal saves money by getting products in bulk, saving time by not stepping out of his business place to get
– BSYNC pays out reward to Ramesh as well as serves huge volumes to Kamal
7/8/2014 8BSYNC Confidential
3. Illustration of Sales – Further Franchise
• Ramesh has now become an expert in selling products in the retail and bulk
• He now decides to maximize his earning potential by starting a
group/society/company. This method is called further franchise (FF)
• Ramesh now appoints 3 staffs Gokul, Gopal and Gowry to boost his sales volume.
• Ramesh instructs Gokul and Gopal to go after bulk/corporate sales and Gowry to
boost retail customer base.
• In a particular month Ramesh’s group does an overal volume of Rs15,00,000
• BSYNC pays out commission of 29% to Ramesh = Rs4,35,000
• Ramesh can now decide on what percentage he needs to pay Gokul, Gopal and
• Win-Win-Win Scenario
– Ramesh gets the max incentive benefit by clocking huge sales volume month on month
– Gokul, Gopal and Gowry are benefited as they start becoming earning members of their respective family
– BSYNC spreads its quality message by reaching out to more customers.
7/8/2014 9BSYNC Confidential
Upto 4% additional incentive
• If Ramesh meets a consistent volume of either slab BSY1l or
BSY5L or BSY10L gets an additional benefit upto 4%
– BSY1L – 2%
– BSY5L – 3%
– BSY10L – 4%
• Pay-out plan to reward the top performers and consistent
• Payout is applicable on every 12months evaluating the
performance of Agents like Ramesh
7/8/2014 10BSYNC Confidential
• Still confused ?
– Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Call +91-9249425272
7/8/2014 BSYNC Confidential 11