2. Clearing Old ProfilesFirstly, we’ll need to check ifyou’ve got an old profile.Head to:Settings > General > ProfileIf you can’t see “Profile”, thenyou’re ready to move on. If youhave an old giffgaff profile, tap itand press “Remove”.
3. Reset MenuBack on the “General” page, wenow need to tap “Reset” (don’tworry you’re not going to loseanything).
4. Resetting Network SettingsHit “Reset Network Settings”.When prompted you’ll need topress the red confirmationbutton to go ahead with thereset.At this point, you may be askedfor your iPhone passcode if youhave one. Your iPhone will nowreboot.
5. Navigating back to SettingsYou’ll now need to navigate backto where you were before:Settings > GeneralSelect “Mobile Data” (or“Network” depending on youriOS version) and then “MobileData Network”.
6. Adding the New SettingsEnter the following settingsunder “Mobile Data”:APN – giffgaff.comUsername – vertigoPassword – passwordLeave Visual Voicemail as it is.
7. Adding the MMS SettingsScroll down to MMS and insertthese settings:APN – giffgaff.comUsername – vertigoPassword – passwordMMSC –http://mmsc.mediamessaging.co.uk:8002