Be the first to like this
Diligence can achieve the good future, and laziness can even ruin the blessing of God. Laziness can destroy everything: it can
make one sink into vice, can corrode ones will, spirit, mind and physical body; it can ruin a whole diligent community,
influence the healthful spirit of a community just like virus; at last, it makes everything stay in the doldrums, dead as a doornail,
depressed, and finally decay to extermination.
Diligence symbolizes beauty, and laziness represents ugliness!
The eight features of laziness are as followings:
1.Seeking no progress but ease and comfort; one is indifferent to anything but prefers reaping the fruits of others.
2. Irresponsible for anything but prefers loafing, muddling along and eating the bread of idleness.
3. Stays up late at night and gets up late in morning without regular daily life in a weary state.
4. Indulging in games with no desire to make progress; one idles about all day and muddles along without any aim.
5. Sluggish and lazy, and never perfects one's skill but only pursues leisure and fears hardships and fatigue.
6. Greedy on eating, sleeping and playing with a confusing head and four lazy limbs.
7. One never participates in anything personally or carries out self-criticizes but prefers complaining, grumbling and criticizing
the industrious people.
8. Sluggish, prefers postponing and performing one's duty in a perfunctory manner with numerous excuses; one finally