2. What is it <ul><li>IPhone ( UK : iPhone ) is a mobile phone that can use the Internet and multimedia . Produced and marketed by Apple. The work of the iPhone to use email . Using a mobile phone Send S Em S surf the Internet via Safari Search Maps software, music and other capabilities. The main device includes Wi - Fi ( 802.11b / g ) Bluetooth 2.0 and Camera . 2.0-megapixel and used by touch. </li></ul>
3. Photos Screensaver <ul><li>In general, we will make the video shoot that We need to find programs to help supplement to the video because it captures the iPhone earlier this There are no gimmicks attached to this by But in this latest version it becomes the new features added. So it must be cool indeed. </li></ul>
4. * Voice Control <ul><li>System Voice (Voice Control) system is added into the new iPhone 3GS .How it would be good if we can add it by just playing music, we enter into talks with the machine. Do not press anything just say &quot;Open Music’’ or by a call by voice. Wish to call someone just lift up and say &quot;Nong Nat’’ Just this, it will call the Children Nat. Our lives much easier it I set perfectly. </li></ul>
5. A compass to use <ul><li>This is an integrated digital compass. This is a new feature was added in this release. Which have taken if used in conjunction with Google Map at it, it lets you view maps quite easily. Will not be lost direction again. </li></ul>
6. Shared Internet for computer use. <ul><li>This system, we'll call it the &quot;Internet Tethering&quot;, which it will act itself to work like Modem, which connects via a USB cable or a Bluetooth time only we can share Net to a Mac or PC we want. was then. But it must depend on features such as service providers in your mobile phone signal in use. Guarantee that this system or not. </li></ul>
7. New head phone <ul><li>New headphones with new headphones are a multi - button key which allows us to adjust the noise - gradually to the headphone version of this page will not be able to do so . </li></ul>
8. Components of the iPhone . <ul><li>- Speakers with built-in microphone </li></ul><ul><li>-A slot for external devices such as aircraft cable Four of charge etc . -SIM card slot. -Channel audio headphones . -Channels open - Mute the left-hand side. -Add box - reducing noise on the left hand </li></ul>
9. Members <ul><li>Siraprapha [JIEW] #10 M.4/12 </li></ul><ul><li>suthalida [JAN] #11 M.4/12 </li></ul>Thank you !