Baby Care - Reasons ForGetting a Diaper Changed ASAP
• If you are a new parent, youre probably very aware of the fact that babies go to the bathroom 8 to 10 times a day. Dont wait to change your babys diaper. Do it immediately in order to avoid terrible consequences. If you just cant get yourself to change that diaper, read these important reasons before waiting another second.
• It smells. If you have company, keeping your baby unchanged is a terrible idea. Your guests will cringe, and you wont be shown in a good light to other parents. Moreover, the smell is not exactly the type that you or the people around you will enjoy so it should make you clean your babys diaper, too.
• By changing the diaper, youre preventing diaper rash. Diaper rash is not fun. Your babys tender skin will get irritated, painful and it will cause a lot of discomfort. It will not only leave your child looking terrible but it will also affect your babys disposition. The best way to avoid diaper rash is to keep that area clean, dry, and cool. Soiled diapers dont do that.
• Unchanged diapers can cause infection. Yes, babies can get dangerous infections if a soiled diaper stays on for too long. There have even been cases of staph infections from dirty diapers. Do you really want to risk your babys health that way?
• Dirty diapers will make your baby cranky. Considering how little peace and quiet moms get, do you really want to get even less by letting your baby scream while wearing a soiled diaper? Most babies get in a very foul mood when stuck in dirty diapers for long periods of time.
• A filled diaper is much more likely to fall off than a clean one...Dirty diapers have a bigger load in them. They can fall off a baby who is crawling. The contents of the diaper can also spill onto cribs, blankets, carpets, or clothes. Keeping your babys diaper clean will make sure that your home stays as spotless as possible.
• Because you have to. If you dont change the diaper, no one else will. It has to be done, you might as well do it as soon as possible and get it over with. If you dont its not going to go away on its own and it will be there to remind you of itself in more ways than one.
• The bottom line is that youre going to have to change that diaper. You might as well get it out of the way ASAP, so you wont have to deal with any of the bad side effects of a filled dirty diaper that has been left on for too long.