A Common Forum for Travel Hospitality MICE and other Stakeholders to Share Knowledge, Educate, Network, Exchanges, Business Development, Celebrate, Reward, Recognize for AII Things Hospitality-
A Common Forum for Travel Hospitality MICE and other Stakeholders to Share Knowledge, Educate, Network, Exchanges, Business Development, Celebrate, Reward, Recognize for AII Things Hospitality- Positive Pete Enterprises LLC.
Selling your ideas is challenging. First, you must get your listeners to agree with you in principle. Then, you must move them to action. Use the Dale Carnegie Training® Evidence – Action – Benefit formula, and you will deliver a motivational, action-oriented presentation.
Open your presentation with an attention-getting incident. Choose an incident your audience relates to. The incidence is the evidence that supports the action and proves the benefit. Beginning with a motivational incident prepares your audience for the action step that follows.
Next, state the action step. Make your action step specific, clear and brief. Be sure you can visualize your audience taking the action. If you can’t, they can’t either. Be confident when you state the action step, and you will be more likely to motivate the audience to action.
To complete the Dale Carnegie Training® Evidence – Action – Benefit formula, follow the action step with the benefits to the audience. Consider their interests, needs, and preferences. Support the benefits with evidence; i.e., statistics, demonstrations, testimonials, incidents, analogies, and exhibits and you will build credibility.
To close, restate the action step followed by the benefits. Speak with conviction and confidence, and you will sell your ideas.
2. Quality Assurance & Customer Satisfaction – Big Challenges <ul><li>Customer satisfaction is meaningless, Customer Loyalty is Priceless </li></ul><ul><li>Customer comes first, WRONG, your employees are your first MARKET </li></ul><ul><li>People are your most important asset, NO The Right people are your most important asset </li></ul>03/09/10
3. Biggest Myths in QA <ul><li>We’ve got to focus on our competition, hmm but your biggest competition is the customers, so focus more on them </li></ul><ul><li>Measuring thru’ mystery shopping or comment cards is good, but only if it measures the good as well as the bad. Also measure what matters most, for example same store sales increases, higher customer traffic and lower associate turnover (Focus on creating Internal Quality) </li></ul>03/09/10
4. Myths on Customer Service <ul><li>Invest first in building the brand, Sorry, I disagree “ Invest first in People, Second in Brand, third in Bricks & Mortar”. </li></ul><ul><li>Information is Power, but know the difference between “Information” and “communication”. Information is “giving out”, communication is “getting through”. Training is your secret weapon, Share information that will enlighten your associate and will also share the burden of leadership and engage creativity and solutions for the entire team </li></ul><ul><li>There is a shortage of workforce, think hard, not really, The question is “ Are there enough people available who want to work for us?” Make your operation Fun, Reputable and a Caring Place to WORK </li></ul>03/09/10
5. Last Myth <ul><li>We need new ideas for Progress. New ideas are easy and refreshing, let me tell you the newest and the most innovative thing one can do is to Master the Basics that everyone knows and no one executes consistently. Like caring behavior, service with flair, employee appreciation. BASICS OF GREAT SERVICE, NEVER GO OUT OF STYLE. </li></ul><ul><li>SO, LETS KEEP IT FRESH, KEEP IT FOCUSSED and Remember to Say THANK YOU. </li></ul><ul><li>AS you see that all Customer Service and Quality Assurance Systems needs fine-tuning from time to time and they need to be updated and refreshed and SOME OF IT IS JUST BACK TO BASICS EXERCISE. </li></ul>03/09/10
6. We have researched Long and Hard and Then Proposed The Hospitality Summit <ul><li>India will experience tremendous challenges in Quality Assurance & Vis a Vis Customer Service Quality </li></ul><ul><li>This industry needs a common FORUM for building Advocacy, Education, Communication with REAL TRAINING </li></ul><ul><li>AWARDS & RECOGNITION for High Performers </li></ul>03/09/10
7. We have great a Role Model in MENA AWARDS by CHA for HRA TRAVEL-Hospitality Summit in India, Annual Event <ul><li>Celebration for High Performers </li></ul><ul><li>Education & Exchange Forums </li></ul><ul><li>Workshops & Media Release </li></ul><ul><li>Reception & Networking </li></ul>03/09/10
8. A Common Forum for QA in Hospitality and Travel and Destination Management 03/09/10 TRAVEL SUMMIT FORUM AWARDS RECEPTION
9. Integrate all MAJOR BRANDS <ul><li>Underwritten by Both MNC Brands and National Reputed Brands </li></ul><ul><li>KEYNOTE SPEAKER and Guest Speaker from Legendary Leaders in Hospitality & Travel Business </li></ul><ul><li>We want be UNIQUE and ORGANIZED </li></ul>03/09/10
10. WHATS IN FOR PARTICIPANTS <ul><li>One FEE for Registration </li></ul><ul><li>Unmatched Education and Knowledge Bank </li></ul><ul><li>Cutting Edge QA Best Practices Training </li></ul><ul><li>Opportunity to NETWORK & Build Relationship </li></ul><ul><li>The SUMMIT is Quality Driven </li></ul><ul><li>No Compromise on Standards </li></ul><ul><li>Recognition & Awards FORUM </li></ul><ul><li>SCHOLARSHIP and GRANTS </li></ul>03/09/10
11. HRA Travel Hospitality Summit <ul><li>Time 2010 FEBRUARY OR APRIL </li></ul><ul><li>Venue we are open Preferably Mumbai or NCR </li></ul><ul><li>Attendance Target 300 ( perhaps 400) </li></ul><ul><li>Event Management Company TBA </li></ul>03/09/10