1. We offerVocational Training at Middle and Upper LevelsTraining for Work: Lifelong Learning ProgrammeInternational ProjectsEntrepreneurship Programme
2. • Vocational Training School• Wide variety of vocational courses geared toward young adults• Quick entry into the Labour Market• The opportunity to continue their studies at University.
3. Vocational Training SchoolMiddle grade training Upper grade trainingcycles (CINE 3) cycles (CINE 5b) • 3 D Animation, games and interactive systems • Audiovisual projects and show production• Photography • Sound • Administration and finance• Electricity • Platform application development• Administration • IT and Telecommunication system • Electronic Maintenance • Social Work • Environmental Chemistry • Clinical Diagnosis Laboratory • Environmental Health • Electronical and automated system
4. Upper grade training programmes• Advanced experts in Administration, Audiovisuals, Electronics, Social Work, Environmental Studies …• Offer the students the possibility to quickly enter the Labour Market.• Opportunity to continue their studies at University.
5. Middle grade training programmes• Middle grade training in Photography, Electricity and Administration• Offer the students the possibility to quickly enter the Labour Market.• Opportunity to continue their studies with an Upper Grade Training Programme.
6. Upper and Middle grade training cycles• Duration: two years.• Training in specialized classroom environments.• Three months of on-site training can be performed in local companies or abroad. (Erasmus or Leonardo Programs)
7. 3D Animation, games and interactive systems • Develop skills with state- of-the-art technology in 3D Animation, videogames and visual effects
8. Audiovisual Projects and Show Production• Direct, produce and edit digital film and video including programs for television.• Manage the programming and coordination of all types of shows.
9. Sound • Capture, mix, and post-produce sound in music, audiovisuals, film and radio productions. • Installation of sound systems and the business of sound management.
10. Photography Laboratory • Develop technical skills in film photography • Techniques and applications of camera- based image making and outputting digitised photographic images
11. Administration and Finances• Manage documents and business communications.• Focuses on commerce, human resources, accounting, the taxation and finances of the company.
12. Business Administration and Manangement• Provide administrative support in the fields of: – Human resources – Accounting – Commerce – Finance – Taxation – Customer service
13. Platform Application Development• Develop, install, document and maintain multiplatform computer applications using appropriate technologies and guaranteeing secure access to information.
14. Electronic Maintenance• Maintain and repair professional, industrial and consumer electronic equipment, telecommunications, microprocessor systems, wide area networks and data transmission.
15. IT and Telecommunication Systems • Develop projects and manage and supervise the assembly and maintenance of common telecommunication infrastructures and telecommunication systems and equipment.
16. Electro Technical and Automated Systems• Manage and maintain the assembly of electrical installations and telecommunication infrastructures.
17. Electrical And Automated Installations• Install, maintain and repair telecommunication infrastructures in buildings, low-tension electrical installations, electrical equipment and automated systems.
18. Social Work • Schedule, organize and evaluate social work interventions.
19. Environmental Chemistry• Focuses on the chemistry for the protection of the environment and the control of air emissions.• Control the treatment of wastewater and the management of solid waste.
20. Environmental Health • Environmental risk assessment and abatement. • Develop and promote environmental health education programmes. Tartanga’s Green week
21. Clinical Diagnosis Laboratory • Organize and manage: – assigned laboratory work – respective areas in the clinical diagnostic laboratory
22. Radiotherapy• Assist patients during radiotherapy and external beam radiotherapy treatments under supervision.• Collaborate with the physician in the preparation and application of Brachytherapy treatments
23. Multilingual Project
24. International Projects On-site Training abroad • CONFEBASK, IKASLAN and SCHOOL OWN PROJECT • ERASMUS & LEONARDO PROGRAMME
25. International Projects School with its own International Projects: • Transfer of Innovation called: ERANWORK YOUTH • Leonardo Multilateral Partnership
26. International Projects Receiving students coming from abroad: – EUROPEAN STUDENTS – CHILEAN STUDENTS
27. International ProjectsOffer mobilityprojects toteachers:– Vetpro– Academia– Comenius...
28. • Experiencia de Erasmus
29. UrratsBatEntrepreneurship Programme
31. Support for entrepreneurial initiativesThe aim is to offer professional support (training and consulting) forbusiness start-up initiatives formulated by vocational trainingstudents.
32. UrratsBat• Video
33. Training For Work• Lifelong Learning• For unemployed people, employees and society in general
34. Training For Work• Specific courses by demand: – Employees – Unemployed people – Regional institutions – Women – Young adults – Retired people
35. Help and advice to the employees who want to berecognized for their competencies acquired throughexperience at their work.