Biogas The Best & Cheapest
Alternative to Make Electricity.
Biogas as the most feasible and most economical
alternative to generate electricity to overcome power
shortage in Pakistan.
Scope of the Study
The scope of this research is to develop the awareness about possible
opportunities with which we can generate energy on low cost. This way,
this study will provide relevant and useful information to people of biogas
The first plant for digestion was built in Bombay during 1859 and reached
in Britannia in 1895.
After World War II biogas was used to control the reduction of energy
More than 600 plants digesters are working in Europe
This is the only process through which we can use waste material in
(Yes , No)
Statistical Procedure Used
EXCEL version 13
Biogas Is Best To
Is Use Of Biogas
Is It Possible That
Biogas Is A Quick
Is Pakistan In A
Is This Possible To
A Foreigners Will
Do You Think
Personal Is Present
In Pakistan For
Sake Of Cost
Is Wapda Eligible
Biogas Is Much
Safer For Soil
Do You Like The
Biogas For The
Best In Pakistan?
Biogas is more efficient than other resources
Cheapest way to generate
Bio manures are key source of energy.
Animal wastages are always sort of tension for waste management
authorities but recycling is good work for waste management .
Biogas is very eco-friendly because its contents are same like Sui
Pakistan is facing high terrorism especially in KPK and in Fata.
These are enriching in minerals and in other resources.
WAPDA is still single governing body of planning and installation
of power projects in Pakistan and WAPDA has insufficient number
of qualified members.
Political will is most important factor in any national interest.
Present high load shedding
Awareness in literate people
government should make steps to aware people about benefits and
Facilitation of citizens
A welfare government always try hard to facilitate its citizens at any
cost. Pakistan is welfare state.
A legislation is key of success of any project, if government do this
accurately then project will succeed.
Aim, M. (1992).
Bled, S. (2007). Merging and Emerging Technologies, Processes, and Institutions .
Cheremisinoff, P. &. (1981).
Lawbuary, J. (n.d.).
Tomáš BOLEMAN, J. F. (2011). BUILDING A LABORATORY-SCALE BIOGAS PLANT AND
VERIFYING ITS FUNCTIONALITY .
I Ferrer (2008).Biochemical Engineering Journal
OA Oyewole (2011). Biogas Production From Chicken Droppings
P Vindis (2008). Biogas Production With Use The Use of Mini Digester
X Chen (2010). Anaerobic Digestion of Food Wastes For Biogas Production
1. Biogas Is Best To Recycle Household/ Animal Wastage. Yes / No
2. Is Use of Biogas Good / Friendly Environment? Yes / No
3. Is It Possible That Biogas Is A Quick Alternative For Handling Load Shedding? Yes / No
4. Is Pakistan In A Position To Generate Electricity From Biogas In High Capacity? Yes / No
5. With High Terrorism, Is This Possible To A Foreigners Will Make His Investment in Our Country?
Yes / No
6. Do You Think Specialized Personal Is Present In Pakistan For Sake Of Cost
Reduction. Yes /No
7. Is Biogas Electricity Fulfil The Total Consumption Of Pakistan Solely? Yes / No
8. Is WAPDA Eligible For Producing Electricity From Biogas? Yes / No
9.Biogas Is Much Safer For Soil Fertilizer. Yes / No
10. Do You Like The Adoption Of Biogas For The Best In Pakistan? YES / NO