A Photo Combination is created by combining parts of 2 or more photographs in to 1 realistic-looking photograph. You could also say it is a Collage of pictures. There are several Photoshop Tools that you can use to combine parts of photographs Square/Rectangular Marquee Tool Lasso Tool Rubber Stamp Tool ‘ Circle’ Marquee Tool Magic Wand Tool By now you should know how to use the Magic Wand, Marquee and Rubber Stamp tools . For this demonstration we will use the Magic Wand and Lasso Tools , which are the easiest to use for creating a Photo Combination
1. Choose at least 2 pictures from the Student Use Pictures in Server ‘M’ 2. Select one photo and add the other pictures to it.
3. Using the Magic Wand Tool to select a part of the picture. 4. Remember to hold down the ‘Shift’ key when selecting more than one area with the Magic Wand tool.
5 . Edit: Copy , the Edit: Paste the selection into your main photo. A New Layer is automatically created 7 . Use the Eraser or Smudge tool to get the picture to blend in. 6 . Edit: Transform: Rotate/Scale to resize and fit your selection into the main photo 8 . Use the Dodge and Blur tool to soften the edges
9. Use the Lasso Tool to draw around the section. Copy & Paste it into the main photo 10 . A New Layer is automatically created with this tool too! 11 . Zoom in for better details 12 . Switch to the Background for more blending.
13. You can add a variety of Filters to parts of your photo combination if you want to.
14. Vary the Transparency for additional effects on each Layer if you like.
15. When you have your photo combination exactly the way you want, go to Layer: Flatten Image.
16 . Save your picture to ‘ My Documents as a JPEG . Finished Picture . Remember you can combine as many pictures are you want!