3. Safeharbor: Safe harbor statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: Thispresentation may contain forward-looking statements that involve risks, uncertainties, and assumptions.If any such uncertainties materialize or if any of the assumptions proves incorrect, the results ofsalesforce.com, inc. could differ materially from the results expressed or implied by the forward-lookingstatements we make. All statements other than statements of historical fact could be deemed forward-looking, including any projections of subscriber growth, earnings, revenues, or other financial items andany statements regarding strategies or plans of management for future operations, statements of belief,any statements concerning new, planned, or upgraded services or technology developments andcustomer contracts or use of our services.The risks and uncertainties referred to above include – but are not limited to – risks associated withdeveloping and delivering new functionality for our service, our new business model, our past operatinglosses, possible fluctuations in our operating results and rate of growth, interruptions or delays in ourWeb hosting, breach of our security measures, risks associated with possible mergers and acquisitions,the immature market in which we operate, our relatively limited operating history, our ability to expand,retain, and motivate our employees and manage our growth, new releases of our service and successfulcustomer deployment, our limited history reselling non-salesforce.com products, and utilization andselling to larger enterprise customers. Further information on potential factors that could affect thefinancial results of salesforce.com, inc. is included in our annual report on Form 10-K for the most recentfiscal year ended January 31, 2012. This document and others are available on the SEC Filings section ofthe Investor Information section of our Web site.Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements arenot currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our servicesshould make the purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce.com, inc.assumes no obligation and does not intend to update these forward-looking statements.
4. Leading PaaS for Professional Apps developers forget servers run anything see everything trust & managed
5. forget serversAgile deployment for Ruby,Node.js, Clojure, Java,Python, and Scala.Get up and running in minutes,and deploy instantly with git.Focus 100% on your code, andnever think about servers,instances, or VMs again.
6. run anythingRun and scale any type ofapp.Run any web or backgroundprocess with any web frameworkor worker type. Get direct,granular control over your appsworkloads. Scale distributedprocesses effortlessly with a singlecommand. Easily scale to millionsof users.
7. see everythingTotal visibility across yourentire app.View consolidated, real-timelogging and status from everycomponent of your app and fromHeroku itself as it deploys yourapp, manages your processes, androutes traffic.
8. trust & managedErosion-resistantarchitecture.Rich control surfaces.Heroku takes full responsibility foryour apps health, keeping it upand running through thick and 2,393,586thin, while you manage and apps running right nowcommand your app with a full setof control surface APIs.
9. "Heroku allows us to spend more time on our customer problems and less time on infrastructure issues that are not of value to our business," - Colin Field, CareerBuilders VP of Site Infrastructure.
10. Success Storieshttp://success.heroku.com
11. Enterprise Heroku for JavaThe complete cloud solution for agile Java web app delivery. Build faster, deploy instantly and scale on demand with zero manual setup.
12. Continuous DeliveryTest new ideas rapidly and deliverwith confidence. Heroku Enterprisefor Java automates the completeapplication delivery process byintegrating with Atlassian’s best-in-class Bamboo ContinuousIntegration Service. From codecheck-in to test builds, stagingdeploys and production promotion,developers get a smooth out-of-the-box experience with no server setup.Push out your boldest ideas with theconfidence that you can roll back inseconds.
13. Continuous Integration and Release Management http://www.atlassian.com/ja/software/bamboo/overview
14. Heroku Plugin for BambooYou can integrate Atlassian Bamboowith Heroku using the Heroku Pluginfor Bamboo. Getting Started with the Heroku Plugin for Atlassian Bamboo https://devcenter.heroku.com/articles/heroku-bamboo-plugin
15. Native Java ToolsHeroku Enterprise for Java workswith tools you know and trust.Create and deploy Java applicationsstraight from Eclipse, the popularIDE. Heroku Enterprise for Java alsosupports WAR deployment, makingit simple to repurpose existing Javaprojects for the cloud.
16. Enterprise Grade SupportGet support within guaranteed SLAsfrom experienced technical supportrepresentatives. We also offeroptional 24/7 Premium Supportfrom named Technical AccountManagers who handle the mostbusiness critical deployments on ourplatform.
17. Enterprise Heroku for Java Full Stack Java Managed Database Built-in Scalability Native Java Tools *.war deploymentContinues Integration Team management Sandbox env. Enterprise Support
18. How much did you guess?
19. Enterprise Heroku for Java Full Stack Java Managed Database Built-in Scalability Native Java Tools *.war deploymentContinues Integration Team management Sandbox env. Enterprise Support