Open your browser, enter http://www.ayojak.com. You will see Ayojak Home Page. Click on Sign up which is on the upper-right corner of the homepage. You will be redirected to Sign up page.
1. Click on “Create a new Ticketing Event” button.
Choose your Ticketing Package.
Give a title of your event. Explain brief about your event.
Enter event start date, time and event end date, time. Give contact info of the organizer. Give your event a category. Click ‘Next’. It will be saved automatically and you will see next page.
Click on Add Event Location.
1. Enter the details of Country, State, City, Postal Code and Venue address. Click on next.
1. Check boxes if you want to add attendee comments and attendee list.
1. Choose your default currency and ticket type.
1. Fill Basic Details of your ticket.
Choose your discount option. Choose your ticket association. Click on the service fee option you want to add to your ticketing. Click on save.
You will see your currency and ticket status. Click on Next.
Fill your bank account details. For more info- See our presentation- How to add Bank Account Details?
1. You can skip it and can set up it later. Or fill the information and click on next.
Choose your header image. Alternatively, you can upload your own header image. You can also upload your own logo.
You can see a preview of your designs you have made just below the options. Click next or skip this option.
Now you are only one step away from publishing your event. Here, you can preview your event, test your event page, save it as a draft and of course publish it to be live. If everything is OK, click on Publish button to make your event page live.
1. Enjoy ! Your event page is live now.
How to create_your_first_ticketing_event
Open a web-browser, enter http://www.ayojak.com. You will see Ayojak Home Page.