View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!Introducing SlideShare for AndroidExplore all your favorite topics in the SlideShare appGet the SlideShare app to Save for Later — even offline
View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new Android app!View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!
What is Communication?
• It is the process of sending and receiving
information without any distortion. and tells
that how information is sent and received in
• Communication is an art, soft voice, good
words, logical thinking and reasoning and
confident body language makes it effective.
The 7cs makes
Who receives information, ideas ,opinions.
listener or reader, desire complete information
to their question.
The person who sends massage to others by
using some medium in verbal communication
the air is medium for communicate.
• Means clear every thing to your receiver.
• Choose those words which are easy,
conversational, short and familiar for
bringing clarity in your communication.
• Sending your message in a way that your
receiver understand it as, you want to
• It means your message must be correct and
contain no mistakes.
• It should be free from mistakes in names
words, and in facts & figures.
• Remove the mistakes of language.
• Make sure that the correct punctuation is
used for conniving message.
• Convey your message in some words.
• Concise message save time f both sender &
• Concise your message and eliminate
• Comprise only related Material.
• Avoid extreme explationation.
• Bring politeness in message which
increase the respect and concern for
• Be honestly delicate, considerate, and
• Use declaration that shoes admiration.
• Choose fair expression.
• Considerate with others.
• instead of “I” and “we” emprise on “you.”
• Demonstration audience advantage or
• Focused on constructive, & pleasing way.
• Always act upon win win approach.
• Not pay attention on win lose approach.
• exact, definite, bright this makes a message
• Use of active verb in message bring
• By using these principles you can
communicate with others more effectively.