http://www.google.com/imgres?num=10&hl=en&sa=X&tbo=d&biw=1306&bih=616&tbm=isch&tbnid=0-r9kmw1cJsz1M:&imgrefurl=http://www.success.com/articles/812-take-control-of-your-life&docid=R5vCHGI1shZUpM&imgurl=http://www.success.com/ext/resources/author_images/thumb/take-control.jpg%253F1349195854&w=400&h=280&ei=9eaRUJ3QFYnGiwLL74HwBA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=4&vpy=154&dur=30&hovh=189&hovw=269&tx=90&ty=123&sig=116341496160938913095&page=1&tbnh=138&tbnw=178&start=0&ndsp=19&ved=1t:429,i:72QuitIndustrializedAbundanceBoss employees not happy
1. Building Your Career andBusiness Relationships with Social Media November 2, 2012 Ayelet Baron Chief Instigator http://ayeletbaron.com http:// twitter.com/ ayeletb http:// slideshare.net / ayeletb http:// linkedin/in/ ayeletbaron email@example.com 1 ht t p:// ayelet baron.com
2. What I am covering1. My story2. Demystifying Social Media3. What you can do
5. What I am covering1. My story2. Demystifying Social Media3. What you can do
6. 1800s: People Are Not AsConnected Outside theirCommunity
7. 1800s: People Are Not As Enter The Age of MassConnected Outside their MediaCommunity Connecting People to Information and People
8. Social Media AgeThe ConnectionEconomyhttp://blogs.cisco.com/
9. We Trust Strangers THE CONNECTIONPRE MEDIA AGE MASS MEDIA ECONOMY AGE Consumers dictate Many-to-Many Any-to-Any Religious Institutions, state, monarch y dictate the agenda Professional media dictate Consumers influence channels
24. What’s valuable? What scares you? How do you incorporate in your life?2
25. It’s about enduring3
26. 4 Tools are not social, people are. People will choose what tools meet their needs.
28. The Biggest Emerging Market in the History of the Planet… More than twice the size of developing markets, India and China Fueling Economic Growth More than 30% New Growth Women’s earned female legislatures in Markets income growing 8.1% Uganda, Burundi and Health, Education & vs. 5.8% for men in Macedonia Employment developing world Globally, women control nearly $12 trillion of the overall $18.4 trillion in consumer spending. By 2014, women will control $15 trillion Sources: Goldman Sachs, Boston Consulting Group, Newsweek www.newsweek.com/id/215304
29. Today’s Opening A Few Years Down the Presentation Road …What do men really think How women with stay-at-about women in the home husbands treat theirworkplace? male colleagues at work?