About Ideas are not scarce; the ability to execute is. Ayelet is a futurist, thought leader who focuses on:
- Why are we using 20th century practices in a 21st century work world?
- Why is rocket science easy in comparison to creating people-centric organizations?
- Are you a leader who lets it happen, makes it happen or wonder what happened?
- Who and what will disrupt your business?
- do you know how to create new markets?
Her clients include large for profit organizations, start-ups and non-profit organizations. Prior to Simplifying Work, Ayelet was the Chief Strategist, Cisco Canada and helped position Canada as the second largest revenue generating country for Cisco at $1.9B.