How to create a Website to sell your products and/or services
by Axsys Technology Group on Dec 21, 2008
- 10,306 views
1. The basics of domain names. What they are. How to acquire one. How to choose the right name.
2. The basics of hosting. What is a hosting account. What is normally included. How to pick a hosting company. What do the different packages mean.
3. How to decide on your branding and your logo. The difference between Raster and Vector graphics in designing your logo.
4. How to pick a slogan that will stick.
5. How to start a website. Doing it yourself vs. letting a professional do it for you.
6. Major mistakes your first time out. How to avoid them.
7. Template based websites vs. custom websites. What's the difference?
8. Static websites vs. Dynamic websites? What the difference?
9. How do you sell products online? What pieces do you need to get started?
10. How do you submit your website to the search engines? What's involved?
Whether you already have a website or you need a new website, you will want to view these slides. We have answers to some of the questions you've probably been holding onto, but didn't know who to ask.
If you have questions, please contact us at 954-499-5594.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views