1. Digital trends that will transform your business Keynote by Per Axbom Axbom Innovation about.me/axbom
3. the story of keynotopia... (interface templates for Keynote, and now also Powerpoint) keynotopia.comWill people buy it?
5. XSurvey? Build the store! Minimum Viable Product
6. Build store: 3 hours Cost < 50 dollarsPaying customer within 10 min. Copies sold in 60 days: 1,491
7. secrets of success Freebie.Create list, talk. Benefits, not features.Never stop testing. Listen. Share. Teach.Tell your story.
8. how internet is changing... Marketing relationships private backers Funding The workforce distributedCrowdsourcing Innovation Time-to-market mvp
11. PUBLISH ME R EAL-TIFEEDBACK
12. R X PUBLISH EAL-TIFEEDBACK ME
13. Xconversation PUBLISH ME R EAL-TI FEEDBACK
14. If you aren’t taking part in the conversation,you will get left behind.
15. memoto.comLast month I bought this...
16. memoto.comIt’s a wearable camera.
17. memoto.comIt illustrates my memory.
18. I paid $249
19. I paid $249It hasn’t been built yet.
20. On October 23, 2012 Memotolaunched a Kickstarter campaign. ”Buy our product and we will make it happen” Funding goal: $50,000 They passed this goal after 4 hours and 35 minutes.
21. 60 days later2,871 people had pledged$550,189
22. secret of successconversation publish listen respond
23. It’s a process, not a product. [...] Yourinitial Kickstarter page and video is basicallyjust a statement on where you’re at by thetime the campaign starts. With the help ofyour backers, this will change and improveover time [...] until you come out on the otherend with a different product than you firstlaunched. — How Memoto raised $500,000 on Kickstarter, part 2 http://blog.memoto.com/2012/11/how-memoto-raised-500000-on-kickstarter-part-2/
24. you cannot fakepassion!
25. thanks forthe coffee!
26. uxpodcast.com podcasting.great for listening. poor readability.
27. full transcript $20 for 35 mins audio! fiverr.com
28. What do you want designed? 99designs.com
29. Sell it.
30. Print it. http://memoto.com/ http://www.greenﬂeethub.com/blog/2012/8/19/3d-bicycles-future-scientiﬁc-domination.htmlhttp://senseslost.com/2012/10/10/an-affordable-3d-printer-for-designers/
31. Don’t forget.Your competitors’ websites are your prototypes!