Thursday August 11, 2011 Hubbs Center - Math 2 Agenda and Objectives
- We will finish the skills assessments from yesterday.
- We will work together with a small group to decide on the right answers.
- We will correct the skills assessment together.
- We will use laptops to practice the math skills we’ve learned this summer.
- Take some time to finish the skills assessment from yesterday.
- When you finish, please fill out an evaluation for this class.
- Let’s get together in small groups to discuss our answers for the skills assessment.
- The idea is to compare answers. If you have different answers in your group, discuss how you got your answer. Try to convince the other group members that your answer is correct.
- If someone else convinces you to change your answer, that’s fine too!
- Now, let’s play some math games!
- Go to “Programs” in the bottom left corner.
- Click on Mozilla Firefox.
- Choose one that looks interesting to you!