- Is he here yet?- No.- You scared him.- I gotta take a massive piss.Dude, any excuse for youto pull that thing out.Anyone got any beer?We finished them all back at school.Besides, youve had enough.Ive got one. Its not cold,but its yours if you want it.All you gotta do is sit up, beg,roll over and shake that booty.
- Thanks a lot, Eric.- Anytime, anywhere.- This is gonna be sweet.- Im glad I thought of it.Youre animals.Just because hes new.Youve talked shit the whole time.Why dont you be quiet?You know how it is.Nobodys forcing him to show up.What if he doesnt?I want to go back to the dance.Belinda, why dont you go backto the dance by yourself?
I wasnt talking to you, Dean.You know I dont dance.Its true. Ive seen him bust a move.It aint pretty.But a brother like me is readyto get his freak on. What you say?Put it away before you hurt somebody.Like yourself.Hes here!All right, here he comes.Hey, check out the Safari Joe truck.I cant wait to see you fly!
Hey, nice shirt, Opie.Youre late.I thought I said be here at 10,but you know...When I say be here at 10, be here.Can you remember that next time?If there is a next time!Dean! Is he always like that?Always, man.So how about it?You ready to fly?
Wait up, baby!Let me get on your back.Giddyap! Giddyap!Okay, heres the deal.Youre gonna jumpfrom up there into here.Thats it, and youre one of us. Okay?- You ready?- Yeah.All right.All right.Lets do this, okay?
Its cake, man.Hell, Im jumping with you.- How deep is this?- I dont really know.Lets go find out.Lets do it.Yeah! Shit, yeah!Come on, lets go!Jump!
- You done this?- Weve all done it.- I hope you had your Wheaties!- You guys gonna do this tonight?On three.One.Two.Three!Oh, shit.Landon, hes hurt!
- Is he okay?- Landon, get down here!- What the hell?- Dean, what the hell?- You guys, hes hurt!- Come on, man!- I told you it was a bad idea!- Get him out of the water!- Hurry up!- Is he dead? What are we gonna do?Help me!- Get him over here!- Theres a pipe. He must have hit it!
Get him out of the water!Watch his head! Watch his head!Hey, whos down there?Tracie, come on!Central, weve got trespassers.Send a squad car.Come on, Landon.Come on!You guys, just take him!
Give me his arms!I got him.We gotta get out of here.- Go! Get out of here!- Landon, come on!I told you not to do this!Calm down.Belinda, lets go!Come on, get in! Im driving.
Damn it!Shit!Put your hands on the wheel.You know, Mama,my leg really hurts today.I dont think I can go anyplace.- Maybe I should call your father.- No.Im not talking to him.This has gotta stop between you two.You cant do that. You need a father.
Let us be thankful todaythat a life was saved by our Lord.And let us pray for the livesof the others involved......who are clearly noton the path of righteousness.- So hows the leg, man?- Its good.I cant believe you were in jail.- Whatd you tell them?- It was a nice night for a drive.Ended up at the cement factory,found Gephardt.
Tried to help him, got spooked.Figured Id leave beforethey thought I was involved.Gotta hand it to you.Youre a Jedi Master of bullshit.Damn, that Jamie Sullivansure has style.Wore that dress in the fourth grade.Its the quiet ones you gotta watch.She might put it on a brotherlike a Pop-Tart.
A little maintenance,she might not look bad.Nice sweater.Thank you.Thank you.A student claims you were drinkingon school property.Lucky for you,Clay Gephardt isnt talking.The factory owners arent pressingcharges. At least not today.I said Id arrangeappropriate punishment.
What, are you gonna expel me?Not yet.Besides attending class, you will helpour janitorial staff after school.- For pay?- For the inner satisfaction it brings.Saturdays, youll tutor studentsat our sister school.Youll take partin the drama clubs final event.The spring play?
Its time you experiencedother things.Started spending timewith other kinds of people.Dont blow it, Landon.This is a device made of plastic wrap,a coat hanger and Wite-Out.- Does anyone know what it is?- Its a star frame.This is a star frame.It will help you locate starswith your naked eye.
Mercury and Jupiter can be seen justover the west horizon after sunset.Bet you can see angels up there,flying around.There are things thatcould be called miraculous.The more Einstein studied the universe,the more he believed in a higher power.Well, if there is a higher power......why cant he get you a new sweater?Hes too busy looking for your brain.Laugh, its a joke.
- Lets get out of here.- I gotta stay.Principals gone.Lets make some moves.Come on. Come on.I dont know.The custodian thing kind of suits you.Thanks, buddy. Thank you.Look at the chart,youll see Halleys comet.Okay, so Ill see you at school.
My parents arent home,if you want to come inside.Come on, Belinda. Nothings changed.I know. I just thought...Its over.Yeah. Whatever.Okay.Good morning, Landon.Landon, wake up!
Come on. Up, up, up, up!Up!Its Saturday, no school.Tutoring.Lets try this again.Which of these are similar triangles?This one or that one?What do you think?Man, I think this is bullshit!
Makes two of us.Do you wanna buy some raffle tickets?Im trying to raise moneyto buy Jefferson new computers.No.So I saw you in there with Luis.And I know it can be difficult......but maybe you should backinto it from somewhere else.Are you gonna go visit Clay Gephardt?
That would be a no.They moved him from the hospitalto a rehab place.Is this your idea of small talk?If so, your social skills need work.No one made him jump.- Its called peer pressure.- How do you know?You read it in your precious book?Please dont pretendlike you know me, okay?But I do. I do.
We have all the same classessince kindergarten.Why, youre Jamie Sullivan.You sit at lunch table seven.Its not the reject table, but itsdefinitely self-exile territory.You have exactly one sweater.You look at your feet when you walk.And for fun, you tutor on weekends......and hang outwith the Stars and Planets kids.Hows that sound?
Fairly predictable.Nothing I havent heard before.- You dont care what people think?- No.I dont know what your problem is.Miss Garber has nice hooters.This is bullshit. Thanks.I cant wait to see you in stagemakeup. Thats gonna be cool.- Be back in an hour.- Tell them to do West Side Story.Get that nice big-booty girlfrom Selena. Maria! Maria!
This years spring musical is aboutfiery passion and blazing Tommy guns.Written by our own Eddie Zimmerhoff.Words and music by Jamie Sullivan.It tells the story of Tommy "The Gun"Thornton in Prohibition-era New York.Eddie, perhaps...Mr. Carter, better late than never.Please join us.Sure.Now then, lets see...
Jamie will be our Alicia,a mysterious club singer.- Sally will be playing Caroline.- Congratulations.And Landon will read Tommy Thornton.No. No. See, I didnt planon acting or anything.When did you know, Tommy?IKnow what?That we were in love.Love?
Baby, you dont want to fallin love with a guy like me.Its too late. Im crazy about you.Im breathing it, drinking it all in.Arent you?I dont know what Im drinking,dollface, but if this is love......pour me another glass.Are you trying to be bad at this?No, just comes naturally.
All right, everybody,lets go to the end.Dont even pretend you wont be great.- Okay. Ill see you tomorrow.- All right. See you.Bye.- So would it kill you to try?- Yep, and Im too young to die.You dont care about classes,but you like school......because youre popularand youll never be on top again.
- Thats thoroughly predictable.- Your act only works on an audience.Feeling Christian?Seat belt?- I forfeit.- Thank you.Forty-two.What do you mean, forty-two?Forty-two is befriend somebodyI dont like.Its a to-do list I have for my life.
Like getting a new personality?Join the Peace Corps,make a medical discovery.Ambitious.Be in two places at once,get a tattoo.Whats number one?Id tell you,but then Id have to kill you.Ive come...
...to see if youre ready.Take a good look. The only thingIm ready for is a dirt nap.Ready to look into your heart,Tom Thornton.Your words have been heard,and not just by me.When you walked into...Shit. When you walked into my club,that wasnt just a coincidence.Nothings coincidence, baby.You know youre the only onewho can make me sing.
Yeah, Miss Garber!Youll put Eric in all your plays!Eric, Ill put you in all my plays!Come on. Do you know I gotthree weeks to memorize all this?You couldnt pull this offin three months! De Niro couldnt!I didnt write it, okay?But youre gonna make a jackassof yourself in front of everyone.Look, I dont have a choice,so would you help me out, please?
Im just busting on you.Ill be there opening night,front row. And you can count on it.With tomatoes.Thanks, man.Landon? Boys, can you helpwith these groceries?- Yeah.- No problem.Jamie.
What do you want?Ive known you for years. Youvenever been the first to say hello.I need help with my lines.- Landon Carters asking me for help?- Yeah.Okay, Ill pray for you.Jamie, look...Youve obviously never asked anybodyfor help before, right?A request like yours requiresflattery and groveling.
It cant be about you.It has to be for the common good.It is for the common good.Eddie Zimmerhoff deserves the best.- Please?- Okay. One condition, though.Whats that?You have to promiseyou wont fall in love with me.- Thats not a problem.- Okay. Ill see you today after school.Landon Carter is coming here?
Hes dangerous, careless,the worst kind of bully.Daddy, what about forgiveness?I thought we had discussedthat I would decide......how I wanted to spendmy time and my life.Its him I dont trust, not you.You gonna keep me out hereall afternoon?Come on in.
My script is in my room. Ill beright down. Make yourself at home.Oh, yeah.Its not likely.That is one scary-looking...- Jesus!- No, Jamies father.Hello, Mr. Carter. I understandyoure the lead in the play.Congratulations.Thanks for letting mecome over and run lines.
I didnt let you.Its a school night. Lets getone thing straight, Mr. Carter.You think that, on Sundays,I dont see you from where I stand.But I see you.Ill be in my office, just here.Ready?Yeah, lets go.
- Landon! Where have you been?- Nowhere.- Hey, come here.- Whats up?- Are we cool?- Yeah, sure.What the hell?- What are you doing here?- I should ask you the same.Do you normally walk alonein a cemetery at night?Maybe.Where you going?
Come and see.Okay. What is that?This is my telescope.I built it when I was 12.Take a look.Saturn. Very cool.Im planning on building a larger oneso I can see the comet Hyakutake.It comes this spring.Nobody knows when itll be back.
Natures miracles. I get it.- Get what?- That youre into all this stuff.This stuff?I have my beliefs.I have faith, but dont you?No. Theres too much bad shitin this world.Without suffering,theres no compassion.Tell that to those who suffer.This is what I love about earlyspring. Where those legs been hiding?
- Shes trashy.- Well, if it isnt the Virgin Mary.Here comes your leading lady.Hey, Carter.So Ill see you after school?In your dreams.Hi. Wheres your sweater?Lets get out of here.Whats up, dude?
Come on, Jamie.Open the door, please!What do you want?- Youre not in a good mood.- You dont miss a thing.Listen, I was hopingwe could run lines together.Okay, but just notso anybody knows, right?I just figured we could surpriseeveryone with how good I get.We could be secret friends.
Exactly! Its likeyoure reading my mind.Great. Maybe you could read mine?Jamie, I cant just be your friend.Landon, I thought I saw somethingin you. Something good.But I was very wrong.Damn it!Sorry. Sorry.You know the answer?
Come on, man, I know you know.Okay. Its you, me and the basket.We form the three cornersof a triangle.Take a step towards the basket.Am I at the same angle to youand the basket as before?- Yeah.- Are you?- Yeah.- So, what did we just make?- A similar triangle?- Yes. Okay, make me an isosceles.
You got it, two sides the same.Okay, enough of this. Lets play.I came to say Im sorry.Well, you did. Feel better?No. I feel like shit.You know what? I actually thoughtI wanted to be your friend.And now I have no idea why. No idea.I made that jump once.
I thought I was a badass.I remember actually sayingthat I meant to belly flop.Did it hurt?Like hell.Good.So I guess Ill seeyou at school then.- Pour me a drink, Joey.- You promised me, Tommy.
No more of your no-goodnik schemes.You promised me wed go to Paris.I wont sit on my keisterand watch the fat cats get rich.Trust me. This is a sure thing.Thats it! We are through!Go ahead and run your booze,you big dope!And I hope you drown in it!So you must be the new girlhes hired.
The singer?You want some free adviceabout this one? Stay far away.Hes nothing but troublein cheap spats.Look, I aint blaming you.I aint asking for forgiveness,either.I just did what I had to.When you walked out of the rainand into my club...
...that wasnt just coincidence,was it?Nothings coincidence.Your face... You look so familiar.Like this dame I knew once,only it wasnt real, it was a dream.Tell me about this dream girl.Well, I dont remember.All I know......is youre beautiful.
The song, the song.The dream.Help me to remember.Will you sing for me?That was great.Hi, kids.Honey, I couldnt believe it.What a transformation.Thanks, but please stop.
- Dont be home too late.- Okay. Thanks.Okay, okay.- Interesting rewrite you did there.- I did my best.Your acting didnt suck either.- Gotta go. Take it easy, man.- Okay.- Landon, you were marvelous!- Thank you.Landon? Fine performance, son.- What are you doing here?- I thought wed get a bite.
- Im not hungry.- Dont walk away.You taught me how.Oh, my God.Look whos here.Dont look at him.You dont want to stare too much.I guess he doesnt wantto sit with us.
- People can see.- That would ruin your reputation how?Whats that?Im reading books on Rothmans listof contemporary American authors.- And how many books are there?- A hundred.But then theres his British listand his European list.So is this on your list,to read all these books?Jamie, Im trying here, okay?Maybe...
Maybe I miss spending time with you.- Maybe you inspire me.- Sounds like bull.- Which part?- All of it.- Its not.- Prove it.Jamie!- Youve no idea how to be a friend.- I dont just want that.- You dont know what you want.- Youre scared someone wants you.
- Why would that scare me?- You couldnt hide behind books......or your fricking telescope,or your faith.No. You know the real reasonwhy youre scared?Its because you wantto be with me too.We gonna get this party jumping!Can you turn down Soul Train?Some of us are trying to work.You really know howto bust a robots groove.
Its all good because well get ClubLandon and Club Eric jumping now.What we got here?Okay, okay, youre not feeling myhip-hop, but what the hell is this?Jamie lent it to me.Youre listeningto her peoples music.- Her people?- Yeah......her Bible-hugging,crucifix-wearing...
...honk-if-you-love-Jesus people.- Shes not like that.- Well......you got Belinda thinkingthat little lip action......between you and Jamiewas kind of real.Whats with you? You dont have timefor your real friends anymore.I dont know, buddy. Im just over it.Im sick and tired of doingthe same shit all the time.
This girls changed you,and you dont even know it, man.- Let me guess, Belinda say that too?- No.I did.You.Me.What is it?I got you something.Thank you.
Well, Ill see you at school.Okay.- Mr. Carter.- Later, Reverend.Boys like that......they have...They have expectations.The rules around herearent going to change.Fine.
You might not carewhat I say or think......but you should careabout Gods opinion.I think he wants me to be happy.Dad, its just a sweater.Im going to make ussome dinner, okay?I talked to your dad today.Said he saw you at the playfor about 10 seconds.
Sending a check once a month doesntexactly make him a father.- Landon, there are a lot of reasons...- He left us.You need to forgive him too.Jamie Sullivan! Oh, me, oh, my,look at Jamie Sullivan.She was looking all rightin that play.She doesnt look hot.Yeah, I would have to say duringthe play, she looked hot.I have the best idea.
Can you do something, like, move it?Maybe move it arounda little something here.Take one.Let me stop it for a second.Check it out.Hey, look at this.Here.Take one. Look.
- Jamie. Hi.- Hi.Listen, I just want you to know,no hard feelings.Landon and I are way over.I really dont knowwhat youre talking about.Youd be so beautiful......if you knew how to do your makeup.- Come on, eat lunch with me.- Okay.- Want a Tic Tac?- No, thanks.
Okay.Wow.Is that you?Nice bod.Look, this is about me, okay?This is not you.Stay here.Hey, man, no wonder you beenkeeping her locked up.
I had no idea this wasunderneath all that.- Dean, stop!- You stay out of this!- Were through. Were through.- Thats great.- Were through forever!- You okay?- You made a mistake, Landon!- You sure?Lets get out of here.Hey! Youre a little chickenshit!Baby, Im sorry. Okay?
Theyre animals, all right?You want me to take you home?Lets get out of here.- Are you sure youre okay?- Im fine.- Thank you for everything.- Youre welcome.- I want to ask you something.- Okay.Will you go out with meon Saturday night?
Im sorry. I cant go.- You have something else going on?- No.- Its not that.- Then what is it?Im not allowed to date."Do not be deceived.God is not mocked.Whatever a man sows,that he will also reap.For he who sows to his flesh,will of the flesh reap..."
- Can I help you?- Yes, sir.Id like to ask your daughterto dinner on Saturday night.Thats not possible.With all due respect, sir,I ask you to reconsider.With all due respect, Mr. Carter,I made my decision.You can exit the way you entered.Im sorry I havent treatedJamie the way I should have.She deserves more than that.
Im asking you for the same thing......you teach us every day in church.And thats faith.I cant believe you asked permission.Its no big deal.He was cool about it, anyway.- Thank you.- This is for you.- Thank you very much.- Would you like something to drink?
- Sweet tea, please.- Make that two.Right away.This place is really nice.Is this okay?- Dont even worry about it, okay?- Okay.Choose whatever you want.So, whatll it be?Is everything okay?- Thank you very much.- Yeah, me too. Thanks.
Would you like to dance?Sorry, I dont dance.Me neither. I mean, not usuallyin front of anybody.Well, no. I mean, I dont at all.As in, I cant.Everybody can dance.Come on, you cant be that bad.Please?For me?
Come on.Sorry, I told you I was bad at this.- In all fairness, you warned me, right?- Thats right.So, whats number one on your list?Okay.Number one on my listis getting out of Beaufort.Getting out wont be your problem.
Its more like figuring out what to dowhen you get somewhere.What do you mean?I mean, you can do anything.- Where are we going?- Just hold on, youll see.Come on, come on. Lets go!- What are we doing?- Run!- Okay, okay. Stand there.- All right.- One foot there, and one foot here.- Okay.
Youre acting crazy. Whats going on?Right now, youre straddlingthe state line.Okay.Youre in two places at once.Okay, butterfly, rosebud or star?You choose.- Butterfly.- Okay.Where do you want it?
Right here.Okay.How can you see places like this......and have moments like this,and not believe?Youre lucky to be so sure.Its like the wind.I cant see it, but I feel it.What do you feel?
I feel wonder and beauty......joy, love.I mean, its the center of everything.I might kiss you.I might be bad at it.Thats not possible.I love you.Now would be the timeto say something.
I told you not to fall in love with me.Jamie. Say good night to Mr. Carter.Landon, go home. The nights over.- Good night.- Good night.Good night, sir.Jamie, your behaviors sinful.- You act with that boy like youre...- In love?
- Jamie, you are a child.- Dad, look at me......lm not a child.- Then stop acting childish.I love him.Then be fair to him, Jamie,before things get worse.- Hey.- Hey.- Will you help me?- Yeah.So, what did you tell your father?The truth. I just left you out of it.
So, what do you want to see?Pluto.Pluto only rises a few minutesbefore the sun.Right......and I have brought usa thermos of hot coffee......and a blanket.- You planned this.- Oh, I hoped for it.
Are you trying to seduce me?Why? Are you seducible?Thats what I thought......ergo, a second blanket.- One for me, and one for you.- Thank you.- Can you find this star right here?- Sure.So why am I looking for this star?Because I had it named for you.
See?Its official.Its from the InternationalStar Registry.This is wonderful!I love you.Okay, okay. Im sorry. Im stopping.So, whats your number one?To marry in the churchwhere my mother grew up.
Thats where my parents were married.- Did you just get in?- Yeah.Thank heavens I didnt know.Id have been panicked.Sorry.Landon, were you with Jamie?Landon, be careful.Shes the reverends daughter.- Mom...- Please!Its different with her.
- Its different with her.- Yes.It better be different with her.I was doing laundry the other day,and I found this."Examine a moon rock.Go to college.Get into medical school."Honey, these are reallybeautiful ambitions.
- But youll have to work really hard.- I can do that.Yeah, you can.Mama......Jamie has faith in me.You know?She makes me want to be different.Better.I was so drunk,I dont remember anything.
Thats great.Citizen high to citizen low.Are you worriedabout your college applications?No.Im not applying.- I thought you said...- No, you assumed.- Take a year off, try the Peace Corps?- No.What are you gonna do?Im sick.
- Ill take you home, youll be...- No, Landon!Im sick.I have leukemia.No.- Youre 18, youre perfect.- No.I found out two years ago.Ive stopped responding to treatments.So why didnt you tell me?
The doctor said I should live lifenormally, as best I could.I didnt want anybodyto be weird around me.- Including me?- Especially you!I was getting along fine.I accepted it, and then you happened!I do not need a reasonto be angry with God.Dad, open the door!Landon?
- I need your help.- Whats wrong? You okay?Its my girlfriend, Jamie. Shes...Shes got cancer. And I need youto come and see her right now.Okay, calm down.- Can you help me or not?- I dont know her case.I dont know her history.Im a cardiologist. I cant...You know, just forget it. I knew it.Would you wait? Landon, wait!
Your mom called me.Talk to me, man.About what?About you......about Jamie.Whats there to talk about?Shes the best person Ive ever known.I didnt understand.
Its okay, man.Its okay.Its so nice to see you again.Youre welcome. Watch yourself now.Im not going anywhere.Please tell Jamie that.Im so sorry.I really should have told you sooner.I made you do too many things...
If anything,you kept me healthy longer.Are you scared?To death.Lighten up.Its not funny.Im scared of not being with you.Oh, baby, that will never happen.Ill be here.
Mom.Can you do me a favor?So I talked to Eric.Need some help with this stuff?Sure.Whats that boy doing in the yard?Whats the matter? Jamie, honey?Landon. Run along, son.Im not tired.
I need just a minute with her.- Ill be back, okay?- Okay.Daddy......so serious.Do you rememberwhen you were about 5 or 6......and you said you hated gravity......and you wantedto jump off the roof and fly?
I was so angry at youfor making me come down.Honey, if I kept you too close, itsbecause I wanted to keep you longer.Dad...You know, when I lost your mother......I was afraid that my heartwould never open again.Jamie, I couldnt lookat you for days.But then...I love you so much.
I wanted to give you these.The pictures from the play.- Im sorry about the flyers.- It doesnt matter.I guess youre with who you should be.Its like she chose you.Yeah, I dont even know why.I do.How you feeling?
- Im okay. How are you?- Pretty good.- I have something for you.- You do?Dont worry, its not a Bible.It was my mothers. Its got quotesfrom her favorite books......and quotes by famous people.Her thoughts.- Come on.- Okay, lets check it out."What is a friend?
Its a single soul dwellingin two bodies. Aristotle."- Right here.- Okay."Find out who you are......and do it on purpose."Thats Dolly Parton.I always thought she was smart."Love is always patient and kind.It is never jealous.
Love is never boastful or conceited.It is never rude or selfish.It does not take offenseand is not resentful."- You know what I figured out today?- What?Maybe God......has a bigger plan for methan I had for myself.Like, this journey never ends.Like, you were sent to mebecause Im sick.
To help me through all this.Youre my angel.Whats going on?I get to go home.Please thank your father for me.- What does she mean?- Hes been trying to reach you.Hes going to payfor private home care.Thank you.
Sorry.Its all right, son.- I gotta finish this tonight.- Here, something hot.Almost finished.Did you order the mirrors?- Yeah, theyre in here.- Good.- What about side bearings?- An old phonographic turntable.So you think you can getall this done by tomorrow?
- Thank you.- Youre welcome.Its beautiful.Okay, its time. Go check it out.There it is.Come here. Come look.Come here. Come look, quick.That is cool.Do you love me?
- Will you do something for me then?- Anything.Will you marry me?"Love is always patient and kind.It is never jealous."- I love you.- "Love is never boastful nor conceited.It is never rude or selfish.It does not take offenseand is not resentful.Love takes no pleasurein other peoples sins......but delights in the truth.
It is always ready to excuse,to trust, to hope......and to endure......whatever comes."- L, Landon Rollins Carter...- L, Jamie Elizabeth Sullivan......do solemnly swear......to take Jamie Sullivan......to take Landon Rollins Carter......as my wife....as my husband.
To honor and to cherish her,all the days of my life.Jamie and I had a perfectsummer together......with more love than lots of peopleknow in a lifetime.And then she went,with her unfailing faith.Its been four years......but the vision of Jamiewalking towards me......will stay with me forever.Hello, Mr. Carter. Come in.
- Have a seat, please.- Thank you.Landon.- You look good.- Thank you. You too.Im getting by.- Whats new, Landon?- Well, I got into medical school.Your mother told me that.Were so proud of you. Jamie wouldhave been proud of you too.
Listen.I want you to have this.Oh, Landon.Oh, my.Thank you.Im sorry she never got her miracle.She did.It was you.Jamie saved my life.
She taught me everything.About life, hope......and the long journey ahead.Ill always miss her.But our love is like the wind.I cant see it......but I can feel it.