1. Acadia National Park is located in what state?
2. What are "hoodoos"?
A tall thin spire of rock.
3. Hawaii Volcanoes National Park boasts 2 volcanoes. Name them?
Kilauea, Mauna Loa.
4. How far below sea level is Death Valley National Park.
282 feet below sea level.
5. Doug Engelbart has invented many things that make computing easier for us. Name three.
The mouse, GUI, haypertext.
6. On a 4 leaf clover, what do each of the 4 leaves stand for?
Faith love, hope, and luck.
7. What is the difference between a bumble bee and a honey bee?
Honey bees’ feed on honey while bumble bees’ feed on nectar.
8. What is North Carolina's official state insect?
European honey bee.
9. What is the speed of light?
10. What is the Hope Diamond?
A 45. 52 carrot gem housed in the Smithsonian natural history meseum.
11. What is Newton's second law?
Body will accelerate with acceleration proportional to the force and inversely proportional to the mass
12. How far to Tokyo, Japan from Chapel Hill, NC?
13. What is the difference between an alligator and crocodile?
Difference between the two is that a crocodile has a very long, narrow, V-shaped snout, while
the alligator's snout is wider and U-shaped.