Data visualization in plone
by avoinea on Oct 10, 2012
- 471 views
EEA DaViz is a plone product which uses Exhibit and Google Charts API to easily create data visualizations based on data from CSV/TSV, JSON, SPARQL endpoints and more. ...
EEA DaViz is a plone product which uses Exhibit and Google Charts API to easily create data visualizations based on data from CSV/TSV, JSON, SPARQL endpoints and more.
EEA DaViz is the first Semantic web data visualisation tool for Plone CMS, entirely web-based!
- No desktop tools needed to make visualizations. all web based.
- Data input: easy copy and paste of data table from any webpage or excel sheet
- Data input: drag-and-drop your data from CSV/TSV files, and we do the rest
- Data input advanced: retrieve data from any SPARQL endpoint on the fly
- Intuitive visualization editor to create interactive charts.
- Large amount of visualizations available: Area, Bar, Bubble, Candlestick, Column, Combo Chart, Gauge, Geo Intensity Maps, Line, Pie, Radar, Scatter, Stepped Area, Table, Tree Map, Motion Charts, Faceted search table, Faceted tiles, Faceted timeline, Faceted map and more...
- Dashboard. Group charts into one dashboard.
- Share any chart. Embeddable visualization in any webpage.
- Customizable chart options and colors
- Data table manipulation via drag and drop, preparing table for chart
- Pivot table (Transpose), transform row values into columns
- Modular framework for extending it with more visualizations
- And much more...
© All Rights Reserved
- Embed Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Total Views