SUBMITTED TO: PROF MAHAJAN SAWANT
BY: AVI PIPADA 13011
• Shoppers' Stop Limited is a chain of Retail stores in
India owned by K. Raheja Corp.
• Group - The Company houses a host of many
international & domestic brands across various
apparel, accessories, cosmetics, home & kitchenware
as also its own private brands.
• SS started in 1991
• With a Gross Retail Turnover of Rs. 8996
million, Shopper's Stop has become the highest
benchmark for the Indian Retail Industry.
Mumbai - Andheri (W)
211-D, S.V. Road,
Mumbai - 400 058.
(022) 4074 6000
Fax: (022) 4074 6030
Weekdays: 11 am to 9:30 pm
Weekends: 11 am to 9:30 pm
• Shoppers Stop follows Premium Pricing Strategy that
includes selling of High Quality Products at a High Price.
• Festive Promotion Campaign “PARIKRAMA”
Customers getting opportunity to interact
with local artisans.
• Organizes major Promotional Events from
time to time e.g. “Fly to Santa Land”,
“Gear up for the school” and “Salwar
Kameez Dupatta Exchange” etc.
smaller, relatively homogeneous groups.
• The company is dealing with Consumer
Products - goods or services purchased by an
ultimate consumer for personal use.
• The Shoppers Stop concentrates on serving many
needs of a particular customer group and in this
way the Shopper Stop aims to gain a strong
reputation in serving their customers, who belong
to the middle class and upper class.
• Loyal Customer Base of 782000 First •Employee Retention
•Inadequate Promotional Strategies
•Uneven Distribution Network
•Follows Low – Risk Strategy
•Preferred Partner for Foreign Players
•Competitive Rivalry in the Industry
•Hyper city – An entry into Value Retail
•I also start a new concept in the retail industry by
setting up trial rooms with day and night lighting
options so that consumers could check how
garments would look during the day and in the
•Giving extra benefits to our first citizen members.
•Food zone for all FMCG products.