First there was Chaos...
What Cosmos can do for Recruitment
Who are we?
‣ Autoritas UK Consulting is the
UK division of Autoritas S.A., a
technology consultancy company
formed by professionals from
several areas of knowledge:
computer scientists, telecom
linguists and political scientists
‣ We help to Plan, Align, Analyse,
Create, Protect, and Act with your
digital identity and strategy
‣ We are passionate about social
‣ Cosmos is an active
listening tool developed
by Autoritas Consulting
to manage all the
relationships that an
organisation has with
the internet universe
‣ Cosmos brings order to
the chaos of internet
and provides a proven
methodology to grab the
opportunities that arise
from new knowledge
What’s Cosmos? (cont’d)
‣ Cosmos is an strategy wizard that enables to align your
digital strategy to your business strategy
‣ Cosmos adds the internet perspective to an
organisation’s Balanced Scorecard, helping measure the
objectives to be achieved and monitoring your KPIs
‣ Cosmos takes into account all the areas of your business
where the internet has an impact and provides the
necessary scorecards to evaluate them in a
comprehensive, homogeneous and consistent way
What’s Cosmos? (cont’d)
‣ Cosmos works through the semantics, looking for the
interpretation of concepts behind the words and
conversations found on the internet, their context and
the relationships between them
‣ Cosmos interprets sentences semantically and breaks
down opinions into their sense, linking them to your
‣ Tracks your brand
and allows you to set
up an alert system
Recruitment in UK
‣ Permanent staffing recruitment turnover reached £2.5 bln.
The number working in recruitment exceeds 91 thousand
The REC Annual Recruitment Industry Trends 2010/11
‣ Economic downturn will continue to shape organisational
change, so companies need to draw on leadership capacity
to maintain employee engagement and job satisfaction
CIPD Employee Outlook. Spring 2013
‣ UK business leaders are so concerned about the availability
of key skills that they rate it as the greatest threat to their
PwC’s 16th Annual Global CEO survey. 2013
Passive Candidate Searching
‣ Find the inﬂuencers in your practice areas
‣ Which words are linked to your candidate in the internet
and in the social networks?
‣ What is your candidate talking about?
‣ Which topics are the main ones?
‣ When does your candidate interact?
‣ Who does your candidate interact with? Is that interaction
bidirectional? How intense?
‣ How wide is the gap between what it has been said in the
resumé and in the internet?
‣ Are there any differences between what the candidate
says in the internet and what others say about him/her?
People Proﬁling (cont’d)
‣ David McClelland’s Acquired Needs theory
ACHIEVEMENT NEED FOR
‣ How are your clients industries
‣ Are there any opportunities arising
in an speciﬁc company?
Job Market Monitoring
‣ Would you like to aggregate job adverts appearing all
over the internet in your own scoreboard?
We want to help you tame the Chaos
‣ We are bringing you Cosmos
‣ Give us a call: 07843 787 854 | @AutoritasUK