Be the first to like this
I have come upon an old news article about a home that caught fire from using substandard Christmas lights. Unfortunately, there was one death and thousands worth of property loss. Contemplating on the news article, I remarked how foolish people can be when using substandard appliances. Most people don’t know that electrical fires can happen anytime from using substandard electronics. Worst, many people don’t know how to respond to the disaster.
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.