Your task is to find the answers to the question found on each slide and record that answer on your answer sheet. Let’s get started!
<ul><li>Where and when was Bill Wallace born? </li></ul><ul><li>http:// www.wallacebooks.com/index.php?pageid =2 </li></ul>Click on the link listed below each question. When you get to the website, read carefully to find the answer to the question.
2. Why did Bill Wallace start writing? http:// www.wallacebooks.com/index.php?pageid =2
3. What was the name of the book that won the Bluebonnet Award in 1983? http://www.odl.state.ok.us/ocb/newsltrs/dec99.pdf
4. Who has Bill Wallace co-authored some of his books with? Name at least 3 books that they have written together. http:// wallacebooks.com/index.php?pageid =22
5. What is the name of Bill Wallace’s favorite book that he has written? http:// wallacebooks.com/index.php?pageid =18
6. Name some of the animals that Bill Wallace likes. What is the most unusual one? http:// www.wallacebooks.com/index.php?pageid =18
7. What is the book Totally Disgusting about? http:// www.wallacebooks.com/index.php?pageid =5
8. Bill Wallace has six dogs, one cat, one horse, and an albino rat snake. Do you think that this helps him when he is writing his books? Why or why not?
9. Look at the list of books on this page. Name 3 of them that you would like to read! http://authors.simonandschuster.com/Bill-Wallace/409282/books
10. Do you think that having been a teacher helped Bill Wallace write books? Could working with children make you a better author? Why or why not?
Look at Bill Wallace’s biography to see which other jobs he had: http:// wallacebooks.com/index.php?pageid =2
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.