grasswire is a real-time newsroom
that’s curated and fact-checked by everyone
News now comes in real-time from
everyday people, but these
1. Difficult to find - often buried amongst
thousands of other pieces of content
2. Unverified - you have no idea if the
supposed first-hand content you’re finding
is accurate or not
grasswire lets thousands of people come together in real-
time to find and verify these acounts, creating the world’s
most open and accurate newsroom
1. grasswire’s real-time news engine constantly analyzes content on
social networks, pulling in the content likely to be newsworthy.
2. grasswire users can upvote content they consider important; the
best rises to the top.
3. grasswire users can fact-check every piece of content by clicking
“confirm” or “refute,” providing a source URL and description.
Content with more refutations than confirmations is clearly
displayed as “refuted.”