1. The symptoms of panic attacks and anxiety can vary greatly from person to person meaning that there is alarge variety of symptoms that may indicate one of theseconditions. You may not feel all of these symptoms whenyou suffer from panic or anxiety, and suffering from some of these does not necessarily mean you have a panic or anxiety disorder.
2. Physical symptoms are sometimes present in sufferers of anxiety. These can take two extremes depending on the person. For example, they may find that they are constipated or that they have diarrhea, either could becaused by anxiety. They may have various aches and painsall over their bodies. This may be from frequent tensing of the muscles across their body. Problems with digestionmay also indicate anxiety. Changes in appetite or frequent nausea for example might be signs of anxiety. Headaches may become more frequent or longer-lasting.
3. There are also mental symptoms to anxiety. Victims may find themselves feeling extremely restless. They may notknow what to do with themselves or may feel the need to keep moving. They may have trouble concentrating on tasks or conversations. Irritability can also be a symptom of anxiety, and victims may find that they have a much shorter fuse than normal.
4. Panic attacks have their own set of symptoms. While panicattack can cause the symptoms previously mentioned, the symptoms of panic are usually more intense andpronounced. For example the victim may sweat profusely. They may suffer from a chest pain. Another common symptom of a panic attack is a fear of dying. This leads may people suffering from a panic attack to go to the hospital, convinced that they are suffering from a heart attack or something equally serious.
5. There are many symptoms to anxiety and panic. Having a handful of these symptoms does not mean you are suffering from one of these conditions, and if you are genuinely concerned you should visit your doctor and explain your worries. Panic has far more pronouncedsymptoms than anxiety, but they are also very short-lived,so they should not last for more than around ten minutes. Anxiety can be a problem that lasts for many years, so if you believe you may have a serious anxiety problem, it isimportant to decide how you will treat it. There are many treatments for anxiety and panic attacks that have been proven very effective.