Why did we shift to
Dubai...look at the condition
of the house you have got!
the hell did I
Darling, getting a house in Dubai
is difficult. I was lucky to get
one in the China Cluster
Bring the items in
the list to beautify
& repair the house.
It would be difficult to Where to find all this ?
find everything at
You might have to
go to Abu Dhabi,
Bur Dubai, Deira, Where would I get all
Sharjah, Oman… These items in Dubai?
I have gone mad
Searching for all
Friend in need
Wait ! …You can
get everything at…
…I think I have heard Yes…
this name in USA…. Let me share
Are you sure I will some Facts About
Millions of customers worldwide
shop Ace for its helpful service
and Extensive product offering,
including 65,000 products to help
beautify, repair or invest in their
There are currently more
than 4,600 Ace stores in all
50 states and U.S. territories,
and more than
70 countries on six continents
As a retailer-owned cooperative,
Ace Hardware is wholly
owned by its independently
operated store owners
Ranks in top 50 in the world.
more than 4,600 retail stores and
approximately 80,000 store
employed by Ace retailers.
Ace Hardware Corporation’s mission is to
provide consistent and superior customer
satisfaction in the communities we serve,
revolutionize the independent segment
of our industry and be the market leader
in the convenience hardware / home
At Festival City, Dubai
This is huge
I may get all
9AM to 10 PM Offer!!
All Week. ..that's
I would really
need a map
to locate my items
There it is…
The map near the
….Neat and Clean
Displays for more
Ace packaging is designed
to inform and educate
consumers in their buying
consumers to match
products to their specific
She would have
loved this place
They have got every
have loved this
Let’s buy something
for the pets
The Pets would
For My Garden
The effective use
of each tool is
in the video.. and
we can test
the tools also
this is good
…we can take
equipments on rent…
This.. is cool
All that shopping
has made me
Paid the Bill ….
Let’s get the
Yes it was .
...Hard Work You did a very
good job dear
Vision 21 :Instrumental to Ace’s growth is its
Vision 21 strategic plan that details a
program for making Ace the dominant
hardline retailer in the convenience market.
In cooperation with each independent
retailer, the strategy utilizes advanced
technology, improved store design and top-
notch managerial and retail programs for its
More than 1.6 million
square feet of new Ace
retail space added.
Ace’s national television, radio and print
campaigns, along with spokesperson John
Madden, work together to promote the ―Ace –
The Helpful Place‖ brand.
• Ace’s informative and fun Web site —
www.acehardware.com — exemplifies the
company’s commitment to being the most
helpful hardware store on the planet.
• Among features on the site are Lou Manfredini’s
―Ask Lou‖ interactive Q&A section and
―Answers@Ace,‖ where consumers can
research product information and retrieve step-
by-step, illustrated directions for home
Ace start-up assistance for Franchisee :
• Finding the right location.
• Store set-up and design, including store planning, visual
merchandising and pricing strategy development.
• Product selection with category management tools and
inventory management best practices.
Ace's comprehensive training covers strategies for:
• Effective store management.
• Managing each revenue center.
• Purchasing and inventory.
• Effective marketing techniques.
• Implementing superior customer service.
• Financial management and back-office procedures.
• GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAIN
• Knowledgeable CSE & Friendly Customer
• Special Offer Announcements
• Feedback Form
• Suggestion Box
• Dedicated Call Center
• Ace products carry Ace’s Satisfaction Guarantee
with a ―no hassle return policy‖
• Ace’s best customers for their loyalty. :Customer awards
include a free subscription to Ace’s quarterly magazine,
Ace Homeplace, advanced notification of sales or
• Promotions and special item level discounts on select
• To further promote the Ace name to consumers, Ace’s
preferred customer program, the
• Helpful Hardware Club (HHC), was launched in 1997.
Nearly 2,000 retailers currently
• Offer the program to more than eight million customers
• HHC is designed to increase customer visits and
transaction sizes while improving retention and
Scope for Improvement
• Website still under construction
• No Special emphasis for collecting Customer
• Announcements are not audible
• As the store is vast, water dispensers should be
kept at convenient locations
• The ceiling was not covered by means of false
ceiling, this gave a sense of insecurity.
Scope for Improvement
• Furniture at children’s area should be
more round so as to be safer
• Taxi should be made available to the
customer upon exit
• Public calling facility should be made
available within ACE premises
• Temporary baby sitting facilities should be
• Air Ventilation needs to be improved