2. 2012 Best Summer Beach Read Ladies, pack your misting fans, ice cubes and some alone time in your beach bag when you hit the sand and surf; this book at the beach packs a steamy punch. Expose the secrets and desires by uncovering Fifty Shades of Grey at the Book Nook for $11.96
3. 2012 Best Summer Quick Read From wrinkles to cellulite to better sleep, Dr. Ordon’s Better in 7, provides simple, at- home, ways to look and feel better. Each chapter can be quickly read for a better you! Interested in Dr. Ordon’s Anti-Wrinkle Mash: Ingredients: 1 skinless baked potato 1 cup of carrots …curious about the rest of the recipe Discover tips and tricks to a younger you in Better in 7 at the Book Nook for $22.05
4. 2012 Best Summer Comedy Read Steve Harvey tells women what they need to know to understand men. Funny, direct, and truthful, Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man, is a must read if you want to see inside the male brain when it comes to relationships, intimacy, and love. Pick up Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man, at the Book Nook for $10.49
5. 2012 Best Summer Tell-All World renown golf instructor, Hank Haney, recounts his six-year journey with legendary golfer, Tiger Woods, in his intimate and revealing book, The Big Miss. Uncover the truth about Hank Haney’s years with Tiger Woods in The Big Miss – My Years Coaching Tiger Woods, at the Book Nook for $19.50
6. 2012 Best Self-Improvement Every conversation shapes the life of an individual. This latest edition of Crucial Conversations provides tools that transform high-stake situations into powerful dialogue. Find Crucial Conversations, at the Book Nook for only $13.50
7. 2012 Best “…read it to me again, mommy” Celebrating 40 years, Miss Suzy is a tale about a grey squirrel who lives in a tall oak tree. A band of mean red squirrels invades her home, “gangsta style”. With the help of toy soldiers, she reclaims her house from the band of red squirrels in the tall oak tree. Discover Miss Suzy with your little toy soldier, at the Book Nook for only $14.21.
8. 2012 Best Fixer-Upper It’s all in here, including “the kitchen sink.” The How Your House Works 2nd Edition, is expanded and updated to include passive solar, sustainability, moisture and mold, and much more. Illustrations and full-color drawings provides a detailed knowledge base that might keep the contractor away. Learn the interworking of your home with How Your House Works, at the Book Nook for only $17.21.
9. 2012 Best Potential Comic-Con Required Read Jeffrey Brown’s comedic reinterpretation of Darth Vader, active father, proves that parenting on the Death Star can be as stressful for the Dark Lord of the Sith as for the dad next door. Use the force to acquire Darth Vader and Son at the Book Nook for only $11.21.
10. 2012 Best Inspirational Read Erin Gruwell, a 23-year-old English teacher, at Wilson High School in Long Beach, California, helped her at-risk students parallel books like Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl and Zlata’s Diary: A Child’s Life in Sarajevo with their own lives. An unforgettable book about life-changing determination for Erin Gruwell and her students. Grab the tissues and a copy of The Freedom Writers at the Book Nook for only $11.24.
11. 2012 Best Happy-Meter Read In Pastor Joel Osteen’s book, Every Day a Friday, personal and anecdotal experiences of impacting, negative circumstances are presented; but combined with principles for true happiness and scriptural highlights, each is overcome. Order a copy of Every Day a Friday at the Book Nook for only $18.74.