"Let's build something greater." That's the motto we live by. At Media elevates brands to create memorable experiences and valuable interactions.
"Today's most successful brands are not afraid to reinvent themselves. If your company has growth goals, product / service launches, or the need to inspire employees - the time to reimagine is now. Compelling messaging and visual communication are elements of your brand that have the power to motivate your employees, drive your vision and influence consumers. Let our team inspire you to be brave and reinvigorate the brand you've worked so hard to build." - Antoinette M. Johnson, CEO
Customers don't buy what you do, they buy why you do it.
1. STRATEGY: Without one, the company and employees are left in
the dark. A clear strategy is essential to outline, execute, measure and achieve targeted goals.
2. TARGET: A brand's target audience members are their potential customers. Clearly define them to turn potential into actual. Engage them correctly and they become brand ambassadors.
3. POSITION: Customers don't buy what you do, they buy why you do it. A well positioned
brand knows their competition and leads in execution.
4. MESSAGE: A brand's voice is the first greeting to potential customers. It defines core values and guides all visuals.
1. IDENTITY: A brand's visual communication is the most compelling piece. It tells a story beyond the logo, and captures an audience to speak their language and join their journey.
2. WEB PRESENCE: Gone are the days of only a website. Each component of a brand's presence should be living and breathing the brand experience.
1. CULTURE: There is a saying that brand is culture, culture is brand. The employees should be even more excited about the company than even the most loyal consumer.
2. LAUNCH: Show the public your transformation with a brand launch or campaign. Get employees excited, consumers interested and measure the reaction.
3. MANAGE: Brands are alive and need constant attention. The brand experience should be
continued through multiple mediums with a consistent voice and message.
"Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work." - Aristotle
1. Kinext: This consulting company’s process needed out-of-the-box identity and messaging to compete in a saturated market. www.kinext.com - At Media provided custom web design, icon language, and brand identity to make the project a success.
2. Dynamic Energy: Clean brand elements help deliver this company’s alternative energy message to the right consumer. www.dynamicenergyusa.com - At Media provided logo design, iconic language, custom web and custom CMS development.
3. Nooch: A clean and simple brand helped launch this peer to peer money transfer ser vice
aimed at helping college students square up their bills. www.nooch.com - At Media was responsible for logo design, iconic language, and web dev