• Started in the year 2004.
• One of the first colleges in Rajasthan to have such a facility.
• Developed a number of educational robots.
• Won a number of prizes in various IIT’s and the ABU ROBOTICS
• Intend to go forward with work in different areas of Robotics and
• Among the elite group of Teams in ROBOCON which associates us
with various premier institutes in India .
• To provide a platform for students to showcase
their creativity and innovation.
• To club together the knowledge from various
branches of Engineering into the field of robotics.
• To develop cost effective robotic platforms for
• To popularize the field of robotics in the young
Students enrolled with the Jecrc Robotics Club are involved in
various projects throughout the year. these projects range from
making small scale hobby robots to complicated and much larger
Projects currently being undertaken by various members of the
Robotics Club are as Follows:
1. Trinity; funded by D.S.T., Rajasthan.
2. Accident Detection system; partially funded by Department of
Science & Technology,Rajasthan.
3. Two Axis Flatbed Plotter.
4. Intelligent Notice Board.
The objective of this project is
to design a control system to
interact with a robotic platform
wirelessly using voice remote
and visual communication
Voice and remote based control
has completed and visual
communication is to be
two axis flatbed
The objective of this project is to
create a ﬂatbed plotter that is able to
plot continuous vector graphics.
The project is in the ﬁrst prototype
stage and is being tested for design of
mechanical structure and control of
Initial control system built using Philips
P89v51rd2 and L293D.
Intelligent Notice Board
The objective of this project is to design
and implement an interactive notice board
for use in college campus.
The project is in the initial circuit design
stage and is to be implemented using
larger LCD screen.
Initial control system built using
Atmega-16, Max-232 and a 16*2 LCD.
• S.A.W.C.S. ; Semiautonomous wireless control system using
transceiver CC2500 Modules.
• Solar Roller; unidirectional solar roller based on miller engine.
• Advanced Line Follower Using Industrial Photoelectric Sensors.
• Obstacle Avoidance Robot Using Industrial Photoelectric Sensors.
• Atmega 16/Atmega32 Development board.
• Motor Motion Control Circuitry Using Mosfets.
• Atmega8 Development Board.
• Advance Combat Robot.
• Interaction Between Autonomous And Manual Robots For Robocon 2009.
• RoboLib; library management system using a manually Controlled Robot.
• Autonomous Metal Detector.
• Stair Climber Robot.
• Autonomous & Manual Robots For ABU Robocon 2005,06,07,08 & 09.
Workshops & Lecture
• Invited Prof. Ron Lumia,Mechanical Engineering Dept.,University of New
Mexico for an Interactive session on MEMS Technology and its application in
• Senior Members of Robotics club conduct lectures and open houses for
• Workshops on Autonomous robot Building are conducted Periodically.
• Robotic competitions are organized by the JECRC Robotics Club during the
inter college Techno-cultural festival, “Rennaissance”
• 2010 :
• 1st position in Robowars at LNMIIT,jaipur.
• 2nd position in Autonomous FlagPicker at LNMIIT, Jaipur.
• 2nd Position in Robot Olympic at MNIT,Jaipur.
• 1st position in Robo soccer at MNIT,jaipur
• 2009 :
• Participated in ROBOCON, Pune 2009
• 1st and 2nd in Robo Sumo in GIT,Jaipur
• 2nd in Path follower in GIT,Jaipur
• 1st in Robowars in Electronica, MNIT,Jaipur
• 1st and 2nd in Robowars in KITE(Kautilya),Jaipur
• 1st in Robo Soccer in KITE(Kautilya),Jaipur
• 1st and 2nd in Robo Sumo in SKIT, Jaipur
• 2nd in Hurdle Racing in SKIT, Jaipur
• 2nd in Show Your Robo (Auto. Robot) in Arya(AIET), Jaipur
• 3rd in Robo Combat in Arya(AIET), Jaipur.
• 2nd in Robo wars in Engg. College Bikaner, Bikaner.
• 2nd to 6th position in Neuron, held at MNIT, Jaipur.
• 2nd in Nautical miles, held at MNIT, Jaipur.
• 1st prize among 114 in ROBOWARS at TRYST’08, IIT-D
• 1st and 3rd prize at BITS, PILANI APOGEE’08
• 1st and 2nd in Robo Sumo and 3rd in Robo Race at PRAVAAH’08 at SKIT
• Entered 2nd Round of ROBOCON, Pune 2008
• 1st and 2nd prize at Engg. College Bikaner in Sakshama’08
• 6th among 100 teams in Nexus-08, Techfest in MNIT, Jaipur
• 2nd in Air-Ferry at NSIT,Delhi
• 2nd in Nirman at NSIT,Delhi
• ROBOCON : 7th Position Out of 25 Teams.
• JUNKYARD WARS – 3rd Prize at MNIT National Technical Conest
• 2006 :
• ROBOCON -
• 3rd rank among 23 participating teams
• Best Autonomous Machine Award
• Best Audience Support Award
• IIT ROORKE
• Grand Technical Championship Awards
• All the top three titles in ROBOSAPIENS
• National Technical Contest IIT GUWAHATI
• 1st prize among 123 teams in ROBOSOCCER
• 3rd prize among 20 teams in PATHFINDER
• 1st and 2nd prize in JUNKYARD WARZ at MNIT,Jaipur.
• 2005 :
• ROBOCON – 6th rank among 16 participating teams
• 2004 :
• ROBOCON – 9th rank among 13 participating teams
Each year in the month of January a recruitment process is carried out to
induct new members to the robotics club.
The Recruitment process comprises of the following stages:-
1. Issue of notice for availability of application forms
2. Collection and assessment of applications by the faculty head and student
3. Issue of notice to call the shortlisted students for a personal interview.
4.The applicants are interviewed by a number of faculty members from
5.The shortlisted students after P.I. go through a rigorous assessment
phase and the deserving students are absorbed in the core-group.
Name Currently Working at
Mr. Mohit Jain Honeywell
Mr. Subhash Tri India.
Mr. Sankalp jain Infosys
Mr. Ritukar Vijay Hitech Robotic Systemz
Mr. Saurav Vaya Vaya Technologies
Mr. Atul Dhawan Satyam
Mr. Danish Bhatia Satyam
Ms. Priyanka agarwal Mphasis
Ms. Deepika Chavrani Pursuing M.S.
Mr. Naveen Chaudhary Precision Steel Design
Faculty Advisor contact info:
Professor Abhijeet Sarkar
Head of Department,
Electronics & Communication
Jaipur Engineering College & Research centre
sri ram ki nangal,via vatika