TRED is a specialist revenue productivity and performance improvement business focused on deriving greater efficiencies and effectiveness from your organisation’s revenue generation function - sales, business development, marketing and the customer.
TRED was created with a single, fundamental purpose – deliver stronger margins and growth through enabling organisations to improve productivity of their revenue generation function’s assets.
TRED’s unique solution combines internal performance data, ‘Revenue Performance Intelligence ™’, with powerful customer perception, buying behaviour and trust analytics ‘Customer Experience Analysis’.
TRED enables organisations with unique diagnostic application technology with comprehensive ‘Revenue Performance Intelligence ™’. Through combining this data and powerful customer beahvioural and trust diagnostics, ‘Customer Experience Analysis’, organisations are able to analyse and optimise revenue productivity and performance across the entire revenue function.
TRED's platform renders intelligence from any data source such as CRM, pipeline tools, spreadsheets and databases, including Exchange and Outlook, to enable better decision making for leadership through improved customer visibility, resource activity, pipeline probability and authentic forecasts.
* Stronger margins through increasing your revenue generation productivity and business efficiency on a targeted basis.
* Data-driven tactics and strategy giving managers the analytics and tools to better enable decisions on where to invest efforts to achieve greater productivity to deliver consistent and sustainable revenue and margin growth.
* A more cost-effective way of reporting, measuring and analysing the efficiency of revenue generation activities, customer perception and business performance.
* Greater customer advocacy and stronger, premium revenue streams.
* A stronger and sustainable measurable ROI
Our solutions are founded on specialist technology, empirical research and a deep understanding of business revenue generation complexities, and customer requirements.