SAT Volume I Quack Vocabulary
- Watch, as the angry hamster delineates the way to Never Never Land; He thoroughly explains it in graphic detail!
- Now, the angry hamster is being nefarious . He gave the wrong directions to a group of school children as a villainous plot to make them slaves to captain hook. He is truly wicked or evil.
- Wall-E and Eve have their own vernacular--- every day speech that is different from our own slang, or common informal language.
- Possessing muscular strength!
- Mohammed Ali touts his talent. He publicly brags about his ability to kick butt in the ring.
- The right side of this picture has been enhanced. It has been improved or made better.
- This woman is hindering this man’s movement. She is obstructing him from leaving. She is impeding his progress.
- Michael Jackson’s memory will never be effaced. It can never be removed from our memories, rubbed out, or erased.
- gluttonous - Given to excessive eating; prone to overeating; Greedy
- A long break or gap in work makes Homer happy
- Continuously complaining; Someone who is querlous is "a whiny child” or a “complainer.” Are you querulous? Are you grumpy?
- To bring into existence, to cause; To stimulate.
- This picture of Brittany Spears either engenders laughter or fear/
- Great in quantity or number, profuse, abundant ; Having an abundant supply.
- He has a copious amount of
- The quality of being unclear or hard to understand.
- Sometimes when people talk about singers and actors from the past, I don’t understand them, because their references are so obscure
- To glorify, praise, or honor
- pugnacity - aggressiveness: a natural disposition to be hostile.
Quell Mrs. Milis tries to quell the baby. She tries to calm or pacify the baby. sometimes her classes need to be quelled or quieted as well.
- craftsman: a skilled worker who practices some trade or handicraft