Kevin Wheeler Founder & Director, Future of Talent Institute -
Improving economies, the dominance of social media, and new technologies are creating a tsunami of change that will make many recruiting skills obsolete in 2015. Learn which ones are losing importance, and get a glimpse of the skills required for the future of this industry. This presentation will leave you with food for thought on the following trends:
• The rise of social business;
• Everyone an entrepreneur;
• Deep, deep knowledge and big data;
• Co-creativity and innovation; and
• New definitions of prosperity and health.
You can see a graphic facilitation of Kevin's session on pinterest here http://bit.ly/1vDr2KG
Photos from the conference can be found here
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.