Good mornig an thank you for this oportunity to be in this interesting meeting. I want to speak about the somthin exierence and case of tourism in Spain. I have been able to manage different businesses and organizations in my professional life. I had and am having contact between public organizations and private organizations. Representing the tourism private sector for six years and had responsibility for Asturias’s tourism policy design. Actually I managed a Touristic Group and I am Chairman of Touristic Cluster in Asturias an d I am president of Quality and Innovation Institute Touristic in Asturias.
My conference has two parts. Firts part I will speak about the antecedents of Tourism in Spain. Its development and evolution: its challenges and oportunities. Dares very importants and fundamentals for the future. In The second part i will speak us about Asturias and the touristic cluster
In this slide we can to see the principal indicators of tourismo in Spain. The most important figures.in 2009 year. They are important magnitudes and they talk about the weight of tourism in the Spanish economy.
This graphic is very interesting. It show us the evolution and trends of Sapnish’ tourism. Its diferents stage and periodos. Look at the left corner. The firts arrow was the firts economic depression (second oil world crises in the seventies). It was a delicated moment in the Spanish’s economy and society. A periode very confuse social and politic. It was producing the political transition from Franco’s dictatorship to democracy. The second stage. 2000 year. New economic world depression. Everybody remembers the burble crash thecnological companis. Third stage. From 2008 to actuallity. The new deep and intesive economic depression.
We have looked three diferents cycles with little depressions and it was following to growth. Three types diferents of growth more or less intensive. Now we are in a new stage more stable whit 54-55 millones de tourist. A new scenario post-crisis in the next decade. A new scenario for the consumer. It open us new oportunities for companies but this context requires a new companies’s strategy and diferent country’s strategies. Afther I will explain some. Other figures show us the Sapnish position in the touristic ranking
Before I spoke three moments. This diferents periods have been diferents strategics plans. Perhaps for its intensity, was PICTE. It was decisive. Why?. Because it was impulse The quality implementation and drafting standars. Hotels standars, Campings Standars, Travel Agency Standars, Beach standrs, Naturla parK Standars, etc. Its development was doing by Quality Spanisch Institute (It found private sector and it is helped by National Goverment) . Was created diferents Standarization Comities in AENOR by to work and to write standars. Actually Spain chairs International Committe ISO Standarization in Tourism Other very interesting policy was the implantation basic standars in little destinatios (towns, village, countys, etc) : Quality System in destination by Companies and organization. The last plan was Spain 2020. A new horizon based in the innovation and thecnology. Ideas of new products (Routes as Santiagos Way, Wine Ways), Product’s clubs (for ex. Nautic sportive Harbour), programs as Privilegie Spain, etc. A diversification of products.
New consumer and new tourist
Actually in Spain we are writting and designing a double strategy. UP- DOWN It’s producing or better, it must to produce or to happen a model productive change, From mass tourism to new tourismo more stability and more value added. It’s very necesary to go slowly changien the model mass tourism by a more productive and profitable based in innovation, thecnology, quality and new products and services. A transversal model tha integrate differents offers in the spaces. For example Wine Route. Winne Cellar, hotels, restaurants whith tipical gastronomy, museums, ..but we can to have other differents offers as SPAs and health tourism, cultural activities.
The steps are and has been this but the answer is in a more intense involment of the private sector. The cluster model driven bussines private sector is a one of the initiatives.
Start poin. Organiation teh diferents basic factors.
Something projects now in execution
During this year three members of the Cluster companies have formed a Joint Venture. They are working in a region of Asturias. A small mountainous area southeast of the region. His name is Picos de Europa. They are high peaks of Asturias are now a national park but they were a traditional pasturelands. The shepherds were rising with their flocks and small towns were founded in high in summer. This higt valleys are know as Mayadas (dialect asturian). In these high valleys is elaborated the traditional cheese.Gamoneu .A mixture of three milks, cheese and cured in a cave.. The traditional MAYADAS, the pastors, the very nice landscape are very original natural and etnographic. resources. On these resources is doing a tourist product: visit with the pastors to these high valleys. A route where pastors talk about their life, legends, traditions, etc. A route where we can eat with them on a tipical cabin. Recently was built a museum on the life of the shepherds. This cultural facility is a starting point of old roads to mayadas. A trip made with an expert guide, history, economy and geography of the region. The shepherds are the actors and the people who explain to the visitor.. A EXCLUSIVE TOURISTIC PRODUCT. EXPERIENCE. A EXAMPLE OF SEARCH AN RESEARCH OF RESOURCES AND ELABORATION PRODUCT AND SERVICES
An Other interesting project. It’s relationed whit marketig, and distribution. Actually internet is the new sales channel. Internet is a great market. The new cinsumer search the information by internet an your decission to buy occurs there. The consumer search information, read opinions, read blogs, etc. With all this information he is deciding and is buying in the moment. E-marketing and e-commerce. It’s very importan designe and build portals-web with information, links with socila networks and other information webs,; the customer could to have the posibility send comentaries, photographs, videos, etc and specially the possibility to buy. It’s a integrated process. A process where we must to integrate our companis’s web and to give more visibility on the net (internet)
The companies must give and upload contents.
Wiht own thecnology buikd a portal integrate in others and with a booking engening This has a link with the hotels, accommadations, etc. Ther is the posibility to create travel packages, activities, etc. Zone of information and sales. Networking, etc.
A team consisting of computer proffesioanes (Fundacion CTIC), technology company (providers) and tourism companies are designing a Search and Systematization of Information obtained from the Internet. Actually , this project is in designe phase but It is an innovative project that emerges from the contributions of tourism companies and other organizations...
We work in various planes of implatation Manger Quality System and Quality Standars. For example in Campings, hotels, etc. And the implatation CETS in natural spaces. We are working with ICTE. This is a very importan Agncy by training, research and implatation quality and innovation systems.
Market’s ans marketing reserchs whit Oviedo University. WE need to know and search thte ifestyle trends, demographics trends or consumer attitudes and opinions . This dates we can cross with the information of internet.
1. FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES FOR MOUNTAIN SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT 10 de Septiembre de 2010 Valcea. Rumania Alberto Martínez Villa
2. Sumario <ul><li>Antecedents Tourist Sector in Spain </li></ul><ul><li>Antecedents Tourist Sector in Asturias </li></ul><ul><li>Touristic Asturias Cluster </li></ul><ul><li>About us </li></ul><ul><li>Mission and Estrategic Vision </li></ul><ul><li>Response and challenges </li></ul><ul><li>Structure: Organization Chart and Bussines Organization </li></ul><ul><li>Foundation and Consolidation </li></ul><ul><li>Estrategic Lines and Goal </li></ul><ul><ul><li>Human Resources. The People </li></ul></ul><ul><li>Tourist Resources </li></ul><ul><li>Tourist Services </li></ul><ul><li>Marketing, E-Marketing and Distribution </li></ul><ul><li>Creación y Consolidación de la AEI </li></ul><ul><li>Posibles áreas de Cooperación Internacional </li></ul><ul><li>Projects </li></ul><ul><li>New Products </li></ul><ul><li>Thecnology </li></ul>
3. Sumary <ul><li>First part. Develop Tourism in Spain </li></ul><ul><li>Second Part: Tourism in Asturias. Tourist Cluster. </li></ul>
4. Sumario MAR CANTÁBRICO
5. Antecedents of touristic in Spain Spain. 52 million tourists Revenue: EUR 48.242 million Tourist average spending: € 926 Only 27% of foreign tourists used tourist packages Tourist Satisfaction: 7.7 out of 10. Accommodation and catering were the most valued aspects. Loyalty: 41% of tourists visiting Spain in more than 10 times Hotels (domestic and external tourism) 77.6 251.9 m. visits and overnight stays GDP: 10.5% EMPLOYMENT: 1.6 million Economics indicators of spanish tourism
6. Increase and growth The Spanish’s Tourism Fifty Years (1960-2010) First Stage: Quickly Growth 1960-1978 20 Million of Tourist Second Stage (1980-1998): Slowly Growth) 45 Million of Tourist Economic Crisis Third Stage:Exponential Growth (98-2000) 60 Million of Tourist Stability Stage 2008- Actuallity 56 Millions of Tourist
7. Antecedents Touristic sector in Spain… <ul><li>*Fuente: IET </li></ul>España 52.231.099 Francia 74.200.000 Italia 43.586.000 Croacia 9.335.000 Chipre 2.141.193 Túnez 6.901.400 Marruecos 7.710.227 Turquía 27.000.000 Egipto EEUU 54.884.184
8. Antecedentes del sector turístico en Spain… <ul><li>*Fuente: IET </li></ul>Alojamiento 8,3 Medio ambiente 7,7 Gastronomía 8,3 Hospitalidad 8,2 Infraestructuras 7,9 Precios 6 Seguridad 7,8 Tourist satisfaction
9. Antecedents of tourístic sector in Spain… <ul><li>*Fuente: IET </li></ul><ul><li>Campings 1.233 770.367 </li></ul><ul><li>Apartaments 168.246 586.357 </li></ul><ul><li>Hotels 18.330 1.733.383 </li></ul><ul><li>Rural Tourism 15.779 144.331 </li></ul><ul><li>Total 203.588 3.234.438 </li></ul>Stores Number Beds
10. Antecedents tourístic sector in Spain… Strategy Planes in diferents phases 90s Decade 2000 Decade New Horizon
11. Antecedents of touristic sector in Spain. Challenges <ul><ul><li>Post-crisis situation: New Scenario New form of consume. Polarization . A- Old Tourist: Mass Tourism or massive. Change. B- New Tourist More demanding. Search products and experiences to do and enjoy and not destinations. Tourism experience Authentic Tourism Exclusive tourism. Greater diversification of offer . From Sun and sand to culture, nature, trails, cities, ... C-Clusters of Touristics Products: enology, culture club, sea, etc D- More Added Value: Innovation, technology and quality C- Not compete on price- Compete on quality, services and new products D-Need for EU tourism policy E- Increased coordination among regional governments, state and local governments </li></ul></ul>
12. www.turismosiglo21.com Acts as the twenty-first century traveler Previus Destination After 1.They use search enngines 2.Read tourism web-portals 3. Registry favorits ( bookmarks) 4. Registry Newsletters 5. Buying travel guides 6. Visit but no buy travel agencies 7 Research destination through technology social (blogs, photo-sharing, dating agencies, IM Communities and podcasts). WEB 2.0 8. Using systems geolocation (Google Earth) 1. Visit Points information 2. Collection of business cards of those places we liked 3. Buy local products 4. Taking pictures and video 5. Using podcasts 6. Recording podcasts 7. Georeferencing of attractions 8. Use of technologies social (recommendations) 1. Publication of photos and videos 2. Blogging 3. Editing and publishing our podcasts 4. Publication georeference 5. Evaluation of the places we have been (Tripadvisor.com) 6. Recommendation to friends and family. Tell stories 7. Exchange of experiences and emotions (yahootravel.com). Tell us stories 8. Selecting our next destination
13. Antecedents of touristic sector in Sapin… Tourism experience Culture, nature, specific products More Value Added More Sustainable Mass tourism Sun and Sunset Low value added Untenable
17. Antecedents of touristic sector in Spain Exclusive Tourism Auntenthic Tourism Experiencies Tourism Mass Tourism More Added Value Más revenue & economic profit Más sustainable Less consuption of public resources More Quality and Innovation Less added value Less income (money) Less sustainable More public consumption Less Quality and Innovation More competitive
18. DOUBLE ESTRATEGY WINNING STRATEGY. SUSTAINABILITY AS A SOURCE Competitive Advantage PROPER USE OF RESOURCES LOSING STRATEGY RESOURCE DEPLETION NEED MORE INVESTMENT TO REPLENISCH OR RECOVER
19. Antecedents Touristic sector in Spain A first period (1960-1973) characterized by a centralized policy and starring the late Ministry of Information and Tourism. At this stage developmental policy was pursued trying to get the increased volume of tourists as possible. Impetus to the growth of the hotel offer and demand. The result was a dramatic increase in tourism. Destinations, plazas, visitors. Disadvantage anarchic development sought quick profit and land speculation. Dependence on foreign tour operators. The 2nd period (1974-1982) corresponds with the arrival of democracy and the emergence d Communities Autonomous. Although tourism policy objectives d did not vary substantially, it begins at this stage a gradual decentralization of powers tourism (Central State Autonomy). · The third period (1983-1996). In the late 80s is a crisis in the Spanish receptive tourism. The government writes the Spanish Tourism White Paper and future plans. The chaos on trying to resolve with the creation of cooperation agencies. First strategic thinking. · The last period (1997-2000) More tourism research and adoption of PICT. Cooperation between government and in promoting quality programs, with the aim of raising the level of income per tourist without increasing the number of tourists. Improving competitiveness. Tourism 2020 Improving the profitability of both social and economic Development of business models based on sustainability Increased sustainability Increased productivity Talent and innovation Development of new products with higher added value
20. Antecedentes del sector turístico en España…
21. Antecedents touristic sector in Spain… Hay que pasar de la retórica y las políticas de gestos y consultas puntuales a una cogestión comprometida y eficaz. Se debe revisar y avanzar desde los viejos esquemas de los Organismos de promoción que están llegando a su limite. We must move from rhetoric and policy gestures and specific queries to a committed and effective co-management. It must review and forward from the old schemes of promotion agencies. They are now, too limited.
22. Antecedents touristic sector in Asturias… Tourist Model of Asturias
23. Cluster Turístico de Asturias
24. Antecedents Tourism in Asturias…Dates and figures Asturias, a tourism model based on three pillars: Nature, Culture and Quality Asturias in numbers ... A Tourism Expenditure Total 2,2 millions thousand euros, Representing a 9.33% GDP Asturian economy. Visits: 6 millions (accommodation + Excursionist) Two million passengers and three million overnight stays in accommodation. Jobs generated 42 928 representing 10.08% of the total. Accommodation 76.365 BEDS Origen tourist: They are coming comes from a 84.4% domestic tourism, a 8.4% foreign tourists and 7.2% is asturian tourism. *Fuente: Informe anual del SITA 2008
25. Antecedents regional tourism. Asturias… One of the pioneers in developing regions, rural tourism, and with a clear focus on quality, making tourist activity continues to grow steadily. There is a strong commitment by the employer for Quality over 1000 certified organizations. Asturias has its own distinctive marks, based on the quality of establishments and tourist services (Casonas, Mesas,…). Asturias has a 33% landscape protected An offer especially fragmented and atomized, making it difficult to viability increasingly competitive markets for lack of resources to make investments and reach other markets. Weak demand and seasonal We Need to improve and reorganize tourism resources A tourist destination with poor visibility at the international level there is lack of positioning of the destination Asturias Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats WE NEED ANSWERS
26. About Us… Clúster de Turismo de Asturias born from the initiative of a group of leading companies in each of the segments of the tourism value chain in Asturias . <ul><li>Albergue Linde Bobia </li></ul><ul><li>Apartamentos Picos de Europa </li></ul><ul><li>Asturias Viva </li></ul><ul><li>Camping de Deva </li></ul><ul><li>Camping Palacio de Garaña </li></ul><ul><li>Camping Picos de Europa </li></ul><ul><li>Escuela Asturiana de Piragüismo </li></ul><ul><li>Gran Hotel Regente </li></ul><ul><li>Hotel La Cepada </li></ul><ul><li>Hotel Luzana </li></ul><ul><li>Hotel Palacio de Cutre </li></ul><ul><li>Hotel Palacio de Garaña </li></ul><ul><li>Hotel Príncipe de Asturias </li></ul><ul><li>Kaly Aventura </li></ul><ul><li>La Casona de Selgas </li></ul><ul><li>La Reserva Lodge </li></ul><ul><li>Reservas Centro Ciudad.com y Reservas Asturias </li></ul><ul><li>Restaurante El Cenador de los Canónigos </li></ul><ul><li>Ruralia </li></ul><ul><li>CADETUR. </li></ul>
27. About us… <ul><li>In addition, the Tourism Cluster of Asturias has the support of public institutions and assosiation main initiative of a group of leading companies in each of the segments of the tourism value chain in Asturias : </li></ul><ul><ul><ul><li>Sociedad Regional de Turismo (SRT) del Principado de Asturias </li></ul></ul></ul><ul><ul><ul><li>Instituto de Desarrollo Económico del Principado de Asturias (IDEPA) </li></ul></ul></ul><ul><ul><ul><li>Federación Asturiana de Empresarios (FADE) </li></ul></ul></ul><ul><ul><ul><li>Universidad de Oviedo </li></ul></ul></ul><ul><ul><ul><li>Cámaras de Comercio de Oviedo y Gijón </li></ul></ul></ul><ul><ul><ul><li>Unión Hotelera de Asturias </li></ul></ul></ul><ul><ul><ul><li>Cudillero Turismo </li></ul></ul></ul><ul><ul><ul><li>Club Asturiano de la Calidad </li></ul></ul></ul><ul><ul><ul><li>Asociación Clúster TIC de Asturias </li></ul></ul></ul><ul><ul><ul><li>AENOR Asturias </li></ul></ul></ul><ul><ul><ul><li>Intermark </li></ul></ul></ul><ul><li>Other support and collaboration </li></ul><ul><li> IDEPA and ATClusters , business cooperation project between clusters of different Atlantic regions, funded by the EU within the framework of Territorial Cooperation Programme Atlantic Area. </li></ul>
28. INTERACCION DE DIFERENTES PARTES
30. Value Chain Tourism Travel Plan Buying Travel / Information Marketing/ Promotion Transports/ Transfers Local Transports Bus Train TTOO Rent Car TO Destination Taxis Ships Air From Origin To Destination Acommodations Hotels Activities Leisure Shopping Restaurants Experiences Products Building Installing Management Bussines Repair Companies Segurity/Safty Logístic Supliers Auxiliar Companies Thecnology Information Ciomunications MANAGEMENT Government Plans Architectural and Engineering Services Financial Resources Capital Supliers Equipments Leisures Restaurants Activities Receptiv Natural Resources Cultural Resources Activitys Museums Events Promotion Actions RESEARCH AGENCIES-UNIVERTY
31. About us…
32. About us… The Cluster was found and actually, it is driven and coordinated by the Business Innovation Group Travel Asturias-AEI (legally: legal actual spanish’s structure) A consulting-firm has the management. Organization Chart President. Board of management Shareholders
34. What is the Mission and Vision? Mission The Association was created to improve the competitiveness of Touristic industry and business, expanding markets and increased profitability of its companies. Looking internationally. The organizations that are integrated into the cluster, looking for the cooperation and more critical mass for design and execute projects of higher temporal and financial scope. Projects that benefit at entire tourism sector and the companies comprising the cluster. The Cluster promotes synergy between its members. Visión The Cluster wants to become a standard reference on business cooperation with the aim of positioning Asturias as region leader in innovation and creativity applied to tourism
35. Lines of action and Strategic objetives <ul><ul><li>The People. Human Resources </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Employers and workers: key in the sector </li></ul></ul><ul><li>Tourist Resources </li></ul><ul><li>Are the based Tourism Product </li></ul><ul><li>Tourist Services </li></ul><ul><li>Improve tourism services and increase profitability </li></ul><ul><li>Marketing, Sales and Distribution </li></ul><ul><li>Sell more and better, the final goal </li></ul><ul><li>Innovation, thecnology, quality and sustenaible </li></ul><ul><li>Implementation standars and projects </li></ul><ul><li>Creation and Consolidation AEI </li></ul><ul><li>Strengthen the internal cohesion and public presence of the AEI </li></ul><ul><li>International Cooperation </li></ul>
36. A SECTOR MORE COMPETITIVE AND PROFITABLE FOUND AND COSOLIDATION AEI Independent legal and administrative TOURIST RESOURCES PEOPLE SERVICES TOURIST MARKETING, SALES AND DISTRIBUTIO IMPROVE AND SUSTENAIBLE TOURISTIC RESOURCES USE Improve, diversify and innovate in services and tourism products ACCES A NEW MARKETS WITH NEW THECNOLOGIES AND WORKING MODELS IMPROVE MANAGEMENT AND HUMAN RESOURCE Lines Actuation Strategics objetivs
37. Program 1: Creation and consolidation AIE <ul><li>Comunication Plan </li></ul><ul><ul><li>Realistically convey the role of the tourism sector as a catalyst for local economic activity, and the role of local people in the tourism experience of visitors . </li></ul></ul><ul><li>Plataform Web </li></ul><ul><ul><li>Corporate website, a platform for communication and transmission of ideas, projects, etc. Social Networking </li></ul></ul><ul><li>Working Group and sectorial Lidership </li></ul><ul><li>Strengthen internal working dynamics of the AEI and collaboration between the integrated companies and the rest of the sector. Incorporate more companies to the cluster </li></ul>
38. Program 2: People <ul><li>Improvement Program of Human Resourcs in the tourism sector </li></ul><ul><ul><li>Improving the educational level of workers in the sector and attract and qualify new personnel. </li></ul></ul><ul><li>Training Program Directors and Management improvement Companies </li></ul><ul><ul><li>Modernising the corporate governance of the sector, greater professionalization of business, introduction of management techniques and advanced planning, improved understanding of the evolution of demand, increase capacity for innovation in product and process. </li></ul></ul><ul><li>Advanced Sector Information </li></ul><ul><ul><li>Make available to companies advanced information about the situation and developments in the sector, especially on trends in demand, both generally and in particular. . </li></ul></ul>
39. Program 3: Tourism Resources <ul><li>Improve the development of tourism resources </li></ul><ul><li>Promote concrete actions of the government to improve the performance of tourism resources, with consequent positive impact on the destination. </li></ul><ul><li>Seasonally adjusted tourism demand through better use of tourism resources </li></ul><ul><li> Strengthen the most competitive sites to seasonally adjusted the demand for tourism. </li></ul><ul><li>Sustainability Protect more importants and keys tourism resources to ensure long- term conservation and increase their social profitability and benefit . . </li></ul>
40. Program 4: Tourist Services <ul><li>Improve </li></ul><ul><ul><li>Improve the quality touristics services execution. </li></ul></ul><ul><li>Innovation and Diversify </li></ul><ul><li>Develop new services and to integrate the actually offer : adapt and stay- ahead of the markets. Research news markets and doing new products. </li></ul><ul><li>Reduce Cost </li></ul><ul><ul><li>Reduce costs in the providing services </li></ul></ul>
41. Program 5: Marketing, Sales and Distribution <ul><li>New Markets </li></ul><ul><ul><li>Improving knowlwdge and effectiveness of marketing of more important markets. </li></ul></ul><ul><li>New segments </li></ul><ul><ul><li>New types customers with specifics interest (niche markets). </li></ul></ul><ul><li>New models </li></ul><ul><ul><li>Diversify and improve marketing effectiveness of companies and the sector as a whole, it aimed at the needs and demands of customers </li></ul></ul>
42. Program 6: International cooperation. Good Practices <ul><li>Market Knowledge </li></ul><ul><li>The touristic sector is higger globalized but the little and more regional destination have limitated acces to most important tourist flows </li></ul><ul><li>Marketing research and cross marketing </li></ul><ul><li>Development new products </li></ul><ul><li>The Cluster aims to focus on very specific segments: nature tourism, adventure tourism, nautical tourism, culture tourisme, … </li></ul><ul><li>Joint development of products, seasonal products (trekking, bird watching, nature,…) </li></ul><ul><li>Improve Practices and Services </li></ul><ul><li>The tourism industry is quickly changing: market requirements, marketing channels and on-line marketing, enironmental practices,… </li></ul><ul><li> Exchange of experiences and good practices </li></ul>
43. Líneas de actuación y Objetivos estratégicos Projects in execution
44. Strategic Line Identification and Management of Tourism Resources. Creating Products CLUSTER PROJECTS
45. CAVE for cheese making and maturation Museum of Pastors Meeting Point and explication traditional life Route Explicative LODGES Hotels Rural Tourism Campings Aproach path Expert guides explain Natural space, environment, history And traditional life on The mountain National Park EUROPA PEAKS Pastors Town The pastors speak about his life, traditions, legend, preparation of the cheese. Visit a cabin. Food with Tipical cheese. Possibility of sleeping in a hut And making cheese Exclusive product and experience. Pastors, Mountain and Cheese Experimental And authentic Tourism
46. Integration Process Distribution and e-marketing Thecnological developments
49. MULTIPLE CONECTIONS MORE SALES POINT
52. Need access to information for decision making: speed and quality WEB 2.0, Social Networking, Information Technology. Selección Discriminación COLABORATORS Cluster TIC FUNDATION CTIC INDICATORS SOURCES OF INFORMATION RESULTS AND BENEFITS PLATFORM BY SECTOR USE
53. Collaborator: Instituto para la Calidad e Innovación en Asturias
54. <ul><li>Market Knowledge The tourist sector is a highly globalized sector but away from regional destinations have limited access to principally tourist flows </li></ul><ul><ul><li>Market Research, Marketing and Marketing crossed, Market Dossiers ... </li></ul></ul>Marketing Research. Collaboration Oviedo University.
56. <ul><li>Plataform Web </li></ul><ul><ul><li>Design an information system support the strategy of cooperation based on information and communication technologies </li></ul></ul>
58. THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATENTION www.clusterturismoasturias.com