1. Social Media for Professional TeachingOrganisations
2. WHYENGAGE• Professional networks – connect with others – around the country – around the world! Professional expertise – what is going on in your discipline? Your community? LEARNCREATE• Widen community• ContentEXPOSURE• Events• Membership: might come if you have an online community that is seen as valuable to the observer who might not be part of the association.
3. Via douglaswray on Instagram
4. 5 Tips for ProfessionalTeaching Associations 1. Start small: start practical 2. Personnel: create and keep an active community 3. Policy 4. Engage 5. Know the tools : make life easier
5. Start Small, StartPractical
6. Keep anactivecommunity
7. Policy Source: Intel Social Media Policy http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/legal/intel-social-media-guidelines.html For a list of Social Media / Online use policies: http://socialmediagovernance.com/policies.php#axzz1mtYNCw As