Organizing Time and Tasks
• Make a master list of all tasks.
• Categorize tasks with strong action verbs and list them individually under
specific verb - To Call, To Write, To Order, To Enter Data, etc.,.
• Then, label each task in specific category as ABC, 123 in order of priority.
• Make a date on one calendar to do each tasks.
• Review list to do weekly. Highlight tasks that cannot be put off.
• Spend 96 minutes at your most productive work time on your most
• Do not look at e-mails first thing in morning, try to get a big task out of the
way with first.
• When all else fails, hire a Professional Organizer. I can recommend one.
Member, National Association of Professional Organizers
Captured Clutter...organizing therapy, LLC
Keeping You on Task, On Track and On Time
Strategies for Managing Your Paper, Space and Time