Twitter Marketing for BusinessPresentation Transcript
forBusiness By Asra Khan
Why Twitter? Instant customer care Strengthening the brand and PR Promotion of the events and launches Initial market research Lead generation
5 Tips to get more business through Twitter So how to make full use of Twitter? Follow these easy steps to grow your business as well as your network. You might be using Twitter but getting business out of it can be little more difficult. If you want to use Social Media for business and Twitter is on the list, following are the points you must take heed of.
1. Optimise and Integrate Optimise your profile: Start with getting yourself a nice display picture. You can even customise the background. Use the left hand side column to your advantage. You can put you logo, website and contact details. Use the Bio sections as an elevator pitch. You can also get a tagline of your company and links to your website, blog etc in this section. Once you’ve your profile all set up, integrate it with your website, Facebook page, Blog etc.
2. Listen and Monitor Once you are on Twitter, the first step should be to listen before you start joining the conversations. Search for relevant keywords and you should get a list of people who are talking about your business or your industry. Reputation Management: Follow up and act immediately in case of a negative tweet. Answer Questions: Treat it as an instant customer care service that can really strengthen your brand.
3. Develop Relationships Join in the relevant conversations and be chatty. Instead of just posting links on Twitter, try to interact with your followers as well. Develop a nice mix of what you would like to tweet about. Industry trends, market news will attract relevant people. Tweet 3-5 times a day but make sure to keep your posts interesting and relevant to your target audience. Follow influencers and try to get them say good things about your brand. You can look for influencers in your field through Tweet Grader.
4. Retweet and Favourite Tweets Retweet (RT) your followers’ tweets. And if someone else retweets your tweet, make it a point to thank them for it. Make it a point to RT any tweet which is positive about your company: That way more people will get to see what good things are being said about you. Also, remember to “Favourite” all the positive reviews you get. Gradually you’ll develop a good list of positive tweets in your Favourite tab. You can then post that link on your website or blog as a list of Testimonials.
5. Search smartly Use these search operators that can really save you a lot of time and effort in making sense of Twitter.
Need Help? Use these tips to get some business through Twitter but keepyour Social Media strategy consistent, integrated and focussed. Hire a Social Media Manager if you don’t have time to do ityourself. Though Social Media is free, it is very time consuming. Or get in touch with us if you are after a professional DigitalMarketing strategy. We can design a strategy that suits yourpurpose, train your staff to execute it or manage your entire socialmedia for you.And no it doesn’t cost the Earth!
About White Room Creative AgencyWhite Room Creative is a Birmingham, UK based digitalmarketing agency solving challenges with strategy, designand technology. Combining different areas of strategic,creative and technical expertise to deliver fully integrateddigital marketing solutions.Services offered include Social Media Marketing, WebDesign & Development and all aspects of Digital Marketing.For more information on what White Room Creative can dofor you, please visit www.wrca.co.uk or call us at+44 (0)121 359 5844 Thank you