• The policy of SK Seri Tunjong
• English teachers~follow the students from
Year 4 until Year 6
• Of what reason??
• (the teacher understands and knows the
students very well)
• Focus in teaching Year 6
• Grammar~from Year 5
• Vocabulary~from Year 4
• Follow the topics(textbook)
*introduce as many words as we could
*make sure the students know the spelling
*always do the revision
• Year 5~Easy English.
• Introduce and let them understand the basic .
• Year 6~Language Usage and Structure.
• More details.
• Students understand the concept.
• Always do the revision.
(ask them to explain the concept and give examples)
* By July~the book will be completed.
• How to teach Paper 1 and Paper 2??
• Drillings.~Every day
• Exercises.~Every day
• Use DIDIK(BERITA HARIAN) for A and B classes
• Paper 1
*Students do the drillings every day.
*discuss the answers
c)understand the passage(Linear or Non-
*Ask students to explain
*Clues in every question
*Encourage the students to get 36 marksand
• Paper 2
*the most difficult part for my students
*Question 1/Section A
~ask students to read the instructions
~study the picture
>ask action verbs that they get from the
>ask them meanings of 10 words given
• >discuss the answers after they answer the
~every pupil answers
~teacher corrects the answers
~write the sample for reference
~focus on writing the complex sentence and
• Question 2/Section B
*study the information carefully
*discuss if any difficult words
*study the arrangement of the three columns
*force them/compulsory to get 10 marks
*always check the way they write
• Question 2B
*help them by giving examples of sentences
*ask them to memorize
*discuss the answers
*ask them to answer orally
*correct their mistakes
*write sample of answers
• Question 3/Section C
*read the instructions carefully if there’re any
*guide the pupils to have:
d)use simple Past Tense
• Guide the students to choose a main
character for the introduction.
• Guide them to write interesting and attractive
introduction but it must be related to the
• Ex:Ahmad is twelve years old.He studies at
Sekolah Kebangsaan Seri Jaya.He is a good boy.
:Ahmad who is an excellent and a brilliant boy
lives with his beloved parents in a town area.
• The words given together with the pictures.
• Advisable to use the words to ensure our
students are in the right track.
• Add in flavours
*as happy as bees
*as happy as a Lark
*Ask pupils to form sentences orally in the class-guide
and encourage them to give ideas.
• A must to write
~The old woman thanked Ali for his kindness.
~It was a memorable moment for Ali and his
>Give samples as reference
• We have various techniques methoda or
strategies to teach our students but we must
also remember that the students’self-
discipline play an important role to ensure
that they are serious with their effort and
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.