2. Who am I ?• I passed out this year from IT dept. KIIT University.• I am to join TCS next month.• Since last 6 months my address was BangaloreA lot of things changed during my final yearand I’ll tell you about it
3. What is a Hack-a-thon ?• Simple Hack + Marathon• Hack – working out an innovative solution• Hackathon – Large gathering of computer enthusiasts willing to work towards a target while learning voraciously through the process.
4. Introducing www.qonnectapp.com
5. Made in just 2 days at hackathon !
6. That’s the response we got after presenting our app to jury
7. • Qonnect is now a company under Qonnect App Lab Pvt. Ltd.• Its receiving its First round of funding soon.• It is Hiring !
8. • Qonnect connects people in a sec !• You share all your contact details with your peers in just one sec.• That means you add a particular person on various platforms including facebook, twitter, linkedin at an integrated place instantaneously.
9. We are Launching soon www.qonnectapp.com
10. Why are we here in BBSR ?• In here there’s a huge pool of talent.• There are great Developers, Designers and Entrepreneurial minds sitting here.• And for them we wanted to do something special.
11. We are organizing a Hackathon !• For the first time developers, designers and entrepreneurial minds of Bhubaneswar will experience a coding environment like no other.• We have done our best in preparing a facebook, google like cool environment where innovative ideas are grandly welcomed and building on them is the trend.
12. Heres how a hackathon looks like
13. BBSR Hackathon()What to expect ?• Dedicated environment to code non stop towards making your app ready.• Some prominent developers visiting and guiding/mentoring you throughout the session.• Free food (round the clock) and Free Coke. Fun games to keep the fun spirit going.• Some really interesting prizes.• Opportunity of interning at Qonnect App Lab
14. BBSR Hackathon()What to come prepared with ?• Bring your laptop and charger.• Bring your coding designing and entrepreneurial Spirit.• Come with an open heart to learn a lot of new things.