Lesson plan based on any method of englishPresentation Transcript
• Lesson planning based onany method of Englishteaching.
Definition:• A writing noting the method ofdelivery, and the specific goals and time-lines associated to the delivery of lessoncontent.• It helps the teacher to know what to doin a class (prepared by themselves) withquite specific activities.
• Objectives• Time frame• presentation• practice• production
• Name of method• Why I selected GTM• Objectives• Name of institution• Class• Number of the students
• 1 st quiz before teaching basedon articles, tenses, use of formsof verb.• Articles1. Introduction2. Examples3. Practice
• Total time = 2 hours1. Time for articles Total time = 30 minutes
i) Time for Introduction of articles & examples = 15 minutesii) Time for practice = 15 minutes
• Total time = 45 minutesi) & examples = Introduction 25 minutesii) Practice = 20 minutes
• Total time = 15 minutes
• Total time = 30 minutesi) Time for 1st quiz = 15 minutesii) Time for second quiz 15 minutes
• Tenses (only present, past &future indefinite)1. Introduction2. Examples3. Practice
• Use of forms of verb1. Examples2. Rules3. Practice