1. iTunes is a application which isfree for computers such as Macand PC. The benefits of iTunes isOrganizing and playing digitalmusic and video. Also, itunesautomatically download newvideo , music, app and bookpurchases.
2. iTunes has many features as listeningmusic, watching videos , Tv shows andmovies. With iTunes if you want towatch video and listen music, youhave not buy CDs, you only have tovisit iTunes, with the iTunes mediacollection, you can enjoy by yourlibrary by browsing any thing fasterand more organized. Also, in a easyway.
3. The first content of iTunes player is iTunes window which has many contents aslibrary, store, devices, shared, genius and playlists.LibraryThe library has everything which is imported into iTunes it installed from iTunes Store aspurchases including music, movies, TV shows, podcasts, books, iPod games, apps, lecturesfrom iTunes U, and ringtones.StoreBy one click you can enter iTunes store. iTunes adds the items that you buy to library.Installing starts when you click Buy Now in the iTunes Store.DevicesThe place which store your iPod, iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV appear in iTunes. CDs you’reburning or importing appear there, too. Click your device and iTunes shows you a summaryof everything on it. Click a CD to check the progress of an import or a burn.SharedLook under Shared to see music, videos, podcasts, audiobooks, and other media in theiTunes libraries of computers on your local network. With Home Sharing enabled, you canimport movies, music, TV shows, apps, books, and more from up to five authorizedcomputers in your home.GeniusGenius playlists and Genius Mixes appear under Genius. Whenever you create and save aGenius playlist, this is where you’ll find it. Genius Mixes automatically appear here, too.And you can play them all with a click.PlaylistsAll the playlists you create appear here — standard playlists as well as your Smart Playlists.iTunes DJ also appears under Playlists.
4. Create a PlaylistMake your own mix by creating a playlist of the exact songs youwant, in the order you want them. Start by clicking the Add (+)button in the lower-left corner. Give your playlist a name. Thensimply drag songs into it. Rearrange the order of songs in yourplaylist by dragging and dropping.Smart PlaylistsHave iTunes create a playlist for you based on your desiredcriteria — like all the rock songs you’ve added to your library inthe past month or songs you’ve listened to more than 10 times.You can create many rules for a single Smart Playlist, based onmedia type, genre, and more. iTunes finds thesongs, podcasts, movies, or TV shows that match your rulesand creates a playlist that updates itself automatically.Organize with FoldersAs you accumulate more and more playlists, consider organizingthem in folders. To create a new folder, choose New PlaylistFolder from the File menu. Double-click a folder to rename it.
5. Genius MixesThe Genius Mixes feature searches your iTunes library to find songs that gogreat together, then organizes them into mixes you’ll love. These mixes are likechannels programmed entirely with your music. Under Genius, click GeniusMixes. You’ll see Genius Mixes that have been created for you. Click one toplay. Rearrange and rename the mixes you want to keep, and delete the onesyou don’t.Genius PlaylistsJust select a song, click the Genius button, and iTunes makes a playlist of songsfrom your library that go great together. You decide how many songs appear inyour Genius playlist — 25, 50, or 100. Refresh your Genius playlist to get newsongs. Or save your Genius playlist so you always have it.iTunes SidebarTurn on Genius to see recommendations in the iTunes Sidebar and discovernew music, movies, and TV shows you’ll love — without leaving your library.Select a song, movie, or show in your library, and you’ll see recommendationsfrom the iTunes Store. With Ping, you’ll see recent activity from your friendsand favorite artists — including their purchases and music they like. Let yourfriends and the world know how you feel about songs and albums you own bycommenting on them. Then preview and buy whatever you like directly fromthe sidebar.
6. CD OptionsiTunes gives you choices when you insert a CD. You caneither show the CD or begin playing it. You can also chooseto import the CD right away, then eject it automatically.Importing from CDsTo import songs from a CD into iTunes, insert the disc inyour computer and click Import CD. iTunes saves music fromyour CDs as high-quality iTunes Plus files (256-Kbps AACformat). If your songs already exist in digital form on yourcomputer, just drag them into your iTunes library. iTunesalso converts unprotected WMA files on your Windowscomputer to AAC files.Automatically Adding to iTunesIf you ever need to add new songs or videos to iTunes fromanother app, you can save them to your Automatically Addto iTunes folder
7. BurningBurning a CDSelect a playlist in your library and insert ablank CD or DVD. Under the Filemenu, select Burn Playlist to Disc. iTunesburns your disc in as little as two minutes.Burning Audio and MP3 CDsCreate audio CDs for your car or homestereo. Or make MP3 CDs to play on Macand Windows computers and in MP3-compatible car stereos and CD players.
8. iTunes DJThe iTunes DJ feature automatically picks songs from your entire libraryor from a specific playlist to create an endless mix of music. Reviewupcoming songs to reorder or remove on the fly, or add songs to theplaylist at any timeSong OptionsSelect a song in your library and choose Get Info from the File menu. Inthe Options pane, you’ll find a handful of settings you can apply to justthat song. Adjust its volume, assign an equalizer preset, rate it, set thestart and stop time. Even tell iTunes to remember the playbackposition, skip the song in shuffle mode, or include the song as part of agapless album.iTunes Mini PlayerTransform your iTunes window into a mini player. From the Viewmenu, you can switch to Mini Player and also return the iTunes windowto its full size.
9. AirPlayAirPlay lets you stream digital media wirelessly from iTunes or your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch to your Apple TV5 or any AirPlay-enabledspeakers. So you can see movies and photos on your widescreen TV and play music through the best speakers in the house.Apple TVApple TV connects to your widescreen TV, then talks to iTunes over a fast wireless connection. So you can stream music, movies, TVshows, photos, and more from your computer right to your TV.RemoteWith the Remote app, you can control the iTunes music on your computer or Apple TV from your iPod touch or iPhone.Play, pause, skip, shuffle. See your songs, playlists, and album art. Update to iTunes 10, and you can create a Genius playlist or edit anexisting playlist. And do it all on your iPod touch or iPhone as if you were in front of your computer. Available on the App Store, Remote isfree and works with your Wi-Fi network, so you can control playback from anywhere in and around your home.syncyingSync with iPodTo transfer music and more from iTunes to your iPod, just connect iPod to your computer. Get at-a-glance information about what’s onyour iPod, update iPod software, and control syncing from the iPod Summary screen. Even sync iTunes purchases, ratings, and playlistsfrom your iPod back to your Mac or PC.Sync with iPhoneiTunes syncs everything to your iPhone — ringtones, music, videos, photos, apps, contacts, calendars, email accounts, even bookmarks —and lets you manage it all from the iPhone Summary screen.Sync with iPadiTunes lets you put music, videos, and more on your iPad. Choose what you want from the iPad Summary page in iTunes, then sync yourfavorite songs, movies, and pictures to go. iTunes also keeps your email accounts, contacts, and calendars in sync. And it tracks themusic, videos, apps, and books you purchase on your iPad, so you can sync them back to your Mac or PC.On the goThe iTunes Store on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touchDownload music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and iTunes U content directly to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Just tap the iTunes iconto shop the iTunes Store over Wi-Fi on your iPod touch or via Wi-Fi and cellular networks on your iPhone or iPad.6 Browse the iTunes Storeand get Genius recommendations for music, movies, and TV shows based on the ones you already own. iTunes stores the songs, and TVshows you buy in your purchase history, so you can download anything again to any device you use. iTunes in the Cloud uses iCloud toautomatically download your new music purchases to all your devices over Wi-Fi or a cellular network.1 Or connect your iPad, iPhone, oriPod touch to your computer and iTunes syncs your purchases to your iTunes library.The App StoreSearch and browse games and apps on the iTunes Store — just as you would with music or video — and download them with a click. Youcan also download apps from the App Store directly to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. When you connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPodtouch to your computer, iTunes syncs apps automatically. Or you can automatically download new app purchases to all your devices overWi-Fi or a cellular network.
10. The world’s #1 music store. And more.Music is just the beginning. You can also rent or buyblockbuster movies, buy HD episodes of your favoriteTV shows, shop for books, and download apps foryour iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad. Subscribe to freepodcasts about anything and everything. For furtherenlightenment, visit iTunes U and download freelectures, discussions, and lessons from universitiesand cultural institutions around the globe. You’ll findthousands of hours of entertainment on the iTunesStore.