Brainstorming and Idea Selection
2. Brainstorming Session
3. Most Practical Idea
• Create a Placement Community for Training of
students in the University.
• Students will get trained in soft-skills and
other job-oriented skills like Group
Discussions, Personal Interviews.
• Arrange Paid Guidance by executives who
would mentor students for jobs.
• Teach how to write the resume and develop
empathy for employees.
4. Most Disruptive Idea
• Industrial problems should be outsourced
from local industries and companies.
• Students and faculty should team up to solve
selected problems as a part of their course.
• Teach students about
innovation, brainstorming and other skills
required to be job-ready through problem-
5. Favorite Idea
• Encourage entrepreneurship among students
by giving the formal training necessary.
• Create a entrepreneurship community where
like-minded students and successful
entrepreneurs can interact.