2. Q-1 What is the connection between the origin ofthe sports footwear and apparel giants ‘Adidas’and ‘PUMA’?
3. Adidas was founded in 1948 by Adolf "Adi" Dassler, following the split between him and his older brother Rudolf. Rudolf later established Puma. (The connect is that the companies owner’s are brothers’) Adolf Dassler Rudolf Dassler
4. Q-2.This man is an Indian filmproducer, and chairmanof a very successfulmedia group.His group recentlypartnered with WaltDisney, Fox Searchlight,Sony and Will SmithsOverbrook Entertainment,extending its globalappeal.ID this personality. ?
5. Ronnie Screwvala – (UTV group)
6. Q-3. The logo of whichorganization.
7. East India Company
8. Q-4. Which company shares its name with acomic character which is a Human Mutantwhich has ability to increase, decrease orredistribute his body mass, allowing fordramatic size change?(Hint – Belongs to the Marvel universe)
10. Q-5. Which famous screen role went to Dilip Kumarbecause the original hero Chandermohan diedduring the shooting of the film, which lastedfourteen years?(You have to write the character name and themovie name too, writing only one will fetch partpoints). Dilip Kumar
11. Mughal – e – Azam , Salim (Jahangir)
12. Q-6. Identify the band.
13. Weird Sisters (Harry Potter)
14. Q-7. This game was first played in Persia(Iran) at dates given from the 5th century BC, or maybe even earlier, to the 1st century AD and originated there. This was at first a training game for cavalry units, usually the kings guard or other elite troops. Which sport are we talking about?
16. Q-8. Identify this kid.
17. Barack Obama
18. Q-9. Who suggested the name Ranji Trophy for India’s highest domestic cricket tournament?
19. Mahatma Gandhi
20. Q-10.On whose grave would you find thissymbol?